Chapter fifteen

THIS IS NOT EDITED NOR REREAD SO I AM FREAKIN SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES.

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING AND LIKING!!!

LOVE YA ALL!!! :)

Chapter 15

♦Alissa Green♦

It has been two weeks since Caleb and I agreed with his dad’s decision. Part of me was glad I did because ever since then, Caleb was….how should I put this…all over me? He sneaks around school and in our house to kiss me and caress me and even do a little more than that. He was so good in making me feel better. He knows where and how to touch me. It was so addicting that I was actually looking forward to it.

But part of me was still confused and in dilemma on how I should perceive his actions. Is it real or was he just taking advantage of the situation? I can’t help but think about it since he never said that he likes me or anything. I think he just agreed on my decision because of Aqua and nothing else. I don’t know what to think about him.

All I know is that, every time he touches me, I feel contentment and happiness that it beyond words. But then again I have to remind myself not to fall too much to him. I know I can be hurt someday. I remembered the deal Peter said that at the end of the year or so, we can choose to live separate ways.

My thoughts were disturb when I heard Aqua giggled. I looked at her and she was laughing while her father cuddled her while spinning her in the air. I smiled at the sight of them. It was adorable.

Today is Saturday and Peter called us to prepare our wedding. Most of the preparations were done by Peter and his secretary but I still have to participate with some things, like, the wedding dress and stuff. And I have to do that today.

“Ready?” Mom asked me.

“I have no choice but to be ready.” I said smugly.

Tracie is my maid of honor….well she’s all I got. I wanted to tell my friends about it but I can’t. they don’t know about Caleb and me and I feel so guilty of not telling them. They are my friends for years and some of them were my friends since diapers. I am so dead of they found out about this and me not telling them. But once again, I have no choice since I am not the only one involved here. Caleb is still my teacher and his father is still a jerk.

Mom and dad went together in their car. Eric and Tracie are together in another car. Me, Aqua and Caleb were on his car. Shane chose the motorcycle. We all went to the luxurious boutique for wedding gowns on another city which by the way 3 hours away. We chose to stay there for the whole weekend and go back home Monday evening since we don’t have a class and have some family vacation. We also contacted Fred and Keith, my brothers to join us who gladly said yes. We haven’t told them about me getting married yet because they will surely go wild.

I told Caleb about my two other brothers. Keith has the same age as him and now practicing his profession as a doctor in that city. Fred is in his sophomore year in college taking business.

We finally got in our hotel and checked in first and settle in our rooms. Caleb checked us in.

“I got us three rooms is that okay with you guys?” Caleb said. We all nodded. “Tammy and Drake…” Caleb handed the card key to my mom and dad. “To the three girls.” He gave me one with a smirk looking at me. I took it as I rolled my eyes. “And the boys.” He held the last one.

“Is it really okay for us not to give some contribution Caleb?” Mom asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” Caleb said dismissively. “Let’s go.”