Chapter Seventeen

Beware!!! not edited not re-read. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter. thank you so much!

Chapter 17

♦ALISSA GREEN♦

Yesterday was a mess. A total mess mostly done by Fred who is still giving Caleb a death glare every single time he looks at him. I am relieved that Caleb is not doing what Fred is doing but I am pretty sure he is as pissed off as I am in Fred’s glares. It is very intimidating because it will make you especially awkward.

We already told them about the wedding and stuff but my mom, dad, Eric and Tracie all agreed that we leave out the part where Peter forced us and not to mention threatened to get Aqua from us, from me , if we don’t, cause it will surely make a big mess.

Of course Fred threw a fit again after hearing that we are getting married. He has these suspicion that I was just being forced, which is true but now…as I looked at Caleb and Aqua laying together peacefully while sleeping on the couch with Aqua above Caleb’s chest…I don’t really mind getting married to him. It’s him that I am worried though; I don’t know his real feelings for me. I am very much confused with his actions towards me. I love how he kisses me, touch me and caress me but it made me more confused because he never said anything between the two of us… I mean what exactly are we?

He’s my teacher and he’s also the father of my daughter but I can’t help but worry about our status. Being married doesn’t mean that we love each other especially in our situation. But a part of me…a big part of me hope that Caleb has feelings for me or else I would think that he was just using me for his manly needs. Although aside from making out, we really didn’t go beyond that but still… he is touching me and kissing me like a hungry lion if I may add.

I decided to take Aqua from Caleb to put her to bed. I was being careful not to wake to both of them. I tiptoed towards the bed and tucked my sleeping daughter comfortably in the soft bed. I took a sheet to cover Caleb since I can’t carry him to bed.

I gasped when I was pulled in closer to his chest.

He chuckled. “Good afternoon.” He said and smirked.

I slapped his chest. “Jerk.” I said and tried to stand up but majorly failed since his hands are now at me back. Now I am on top of him. “What are you doing?”

“Shhh…you will wake Aqua up.” He said whispering in my ear that I am sure was red by now.

I was about to say something when he kissed me. Again, his lips made me go to wonderland not bothered by my surroundings and instead just fully surrendered to him. I tried to take control before but I failed. I gave in and kissed him back. I don’t want it to end but my confusion about this relationship was brought back to my mind and I unconsciously backed away from him, particularly me head since my body was captured by him.

He furrowed his brows in confusion. “What’s the matter?”

I sighed. “You.”

He let go of me for a while so that we can sit but captured me again. I was in front of him, his legs were parted so I can sit in between, his hands…damn his hands were around me. He rested his chin on my neck.

“What did I do?” He asked sincerely

I sighed again. Should I tell him or not? “You…you’re confusing sometimes you know.”

Again, he grimaced. “Why?”

I just made up my mind that I would tell him when there’s a knock on the door. I quickly get off of him and went to the door to see who it was.