Chapter Thirteen

I know you guys wants to kill me right now for not updating. As much as I want to….well I am rather exhausted so instead of explaining… I should start writing…so here it goes…I hope you like it J

Chapter 13

♠ALISSA GREEN♠

Shoot! This is going to be one shitty day…I forgot about my homework in Caleb’s class and worst, I think he’s going to really punish me if I am not going to do it. Well, I didn’t do it. Even if I wanted to I can’t. My mind has been running here and there with all that happened recently…my mind goes blank every time I face those numbers and signs.

I reached school and Tracie decided to jump in front of me that made me jump.

“Tracie!” I exclaimed.

“Sorry…But we need to talk.” She said as we started walking towards our classroom.

“About what?”

“You’re going to kill me so I need you to promise to calm down before I tell you something.” She said as she stopped me by holding my arm facing her.

I can sense her seriousness and when she’s serious, she’s serious. I took a deep breath. “Okay.” I said preparing myself to take in whatever she was about to say.

Tracie inhaled first. “I heard my parents talking with Peter Daniels last night. They are still insisting me marrying Shane…” She paused as some tears are slowly forming from her eyes.

“Tracie…”

“But that’s not the main reason why I have to talk to you. I heard them talking about Aqua too and how Peter was planning to file a custody case that if ever you guys won’t accept his condition…he will take her.” Tracie finished her sentence.

My mind was full of thoughts wanting to kill Peter Daniels. My knees got weak and before I fall on the floor someone got a hold on me. I looked up and it was Caleb.

“Are you alright?” He asked.

I can’t control my tears anymore. As I met his worried eye looking at me, my tears came flooding down my cheeks. Tracie cried with me. We are slowly gathering attention from other students so Caleb took me at the back of the school together with Tracie.

“What happened?” He asked. When I did not answer him he turned to Tracie.

Tracie told what she heard about last night and Caleb punched to tree. I got surprised and gasped as I saw some blood on his fist. He was furious, and I can see it in his eyes.

“What are we going to do?” I managed to calm myself and asked him.

“I hate him…I loathe him! How can he even think about that?” Caleb said instead of answering me.

“Let’s get married.” I said.

Both of them looked at me in shock.

“Als, I know things right now are going crazy but you still need to think straight.” Caleb tried to talk to me.

“No… I can’t live without my daughter. She’s my everything and If I have to marry then I will.” I said desperately.

Caleb sighed. “I’m sorry.” He said and kneeled to the ground lowering his head.

My heart felt pain when I saw him being like that. I knelt down with him and hugged him. “It wasn’t your fault.” I assured him and it’s true, I am not blaming him for all of this. It just so happened that a wonderful man like him got a despicable father like Peter.