Chapter twenty one

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY TIRED OF ME SAYING SORRY OF NOT UPLAODING FOR A LONG TIME AND YOU ALREADY KNOW MY REASON SO... HERE IT GOES AND I HOPE YOU LIKE  IT!!!! THANK YOU :)

Chapter 21

ALISSA GREEN

I was still cuddling with Caleb in my dream when something or someone on my side decided to start kissing my neck.

“No.” I said trying to slap it off.

I heard a chuckle and that’s when I realized that I wasn’t alone in my bed. I bolted up and saw Caleb now crunching his stomach from laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I asked him trying to look mad.

“You’re so cute.” He said after laughing. He grabbed me back to his body and gave me a morning kiss. “Good morning sunshine.

I blushed. “M-morning.” I said.

“I should go now…before your brother sees me here.” He kissed me again. “See yah later.” He said and winked again.

It’s still early in the morning and I am as red as a tomato. He jumped out of the bed, kissed Aqua and had gone to the window. I sighed when he was gone. Geez, what a great way to start the day. I stretched my back and started my daily routine.

I walked down in the kitchen with Aqua in my arms. Everybody is already having breakfast. I saw Fred giving me a weird look.

“Good morning to you too.” I told him sarcastically.

That’s when I noticed that there is a heavy air between him and Eric and I remembered what Tracie told me last night.

“Morning sis, morning favorite girl.” Unlike Fred who’s giving me a weird look, Eric greeted us normally. I think he still doesn’t know anything. Poor brother. But it’s not my story to tell.

“We’ll be late, let’s go Eric. Bye mom, dad.” I gave them both a kiss.

“Bye.” They said in unison.

“Let me take you to school.” Fred suddenly spoke up.

I furrowed my brow. “Uhm…if you haven’t noticed, it will practical if I go with Eric since we go to the same school.” I told him.

He chuckled nervously. “Well I wanted to spend with my little sister before I go back to college.” He said.

Mom, dad and Eric was confused to but was able to understand his motive.

“Well, yeah sure.” I said.

“I can bring Aqua to the day care if you want.” Eric offered.

“Yeah thanks.” I said and gave her Aqua and her things.

I got into the passenger seat of Fred’s car and we started off the road in an awkward silence.

“Uhm…”Fred started. “Did Tracie tell you anything?” He asked nervously.

“I knew it!” I blurted. “There’s something weird with you today. And you actually told me you want to spend time with me when you actually want to know something. Ha!” I told him like in –a-matter-of-fact tone.

He looked guilty. “Well I’m sorry about my lame excuse but I don’t know what to do sis.” He said desperately.

I sighed. “Well I don’t know what to do in your situation. But I want to ask you a question though…Why did you kiss her?”

He sighed too. “I don’t know…it’s just when I saw her again…everything that I felt about her before came crashing back at me.”

I raised my brow. “Felt for her? Don’t tell me you actually had feelings for her when you were a total jerk back then. You left her…remember?” I said reminding him of the things that he has done to Tracie.