• Prologue •

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real-life people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The character portrayed in this story is not intended to represent any real-life person, and any similarities are unintentional. This story is not intended to be a factual representation of the real-life person's life.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.

HOPE
© GirlInMyDreams 2014

Better to read with music on.

__

Many of us believe that everything happens for a reason, and that even the little things we thought wouldn't work today will perfectly make sense one day. And sometimes, good things fall apart just to make things fall into a better place.

Just imagine a puzzle where each piece represents a moment in one's life. As one attempts to connect the pieces, some may initially not fit well, but eventually, seemingly useless pieces reveal a hidden purpose that aligns perfectly with the bigger picture.

Just like a normal friendship...

Where everything was simple until they decided to transfer to their new school and meet peope who will unexpectedly change them. The once clear and uncomplicated path became a maze of emotions and experiences, each moment a piece of the puzzle, fitting together to create a beautiful tapestry of life.

Everyone has a story, but ours will always remain exceptional.

__

• Love × Family × Friendships •