Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}

Don’t forget to vote and comment :)

omg I just love the comments ppl give me! xD yes I read every single comments!! I feel like im addicted to them o.o

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV

We started walking to Ryan’s place in an awkward silence. Actually, I should get used to this now but it still felt awkward, I mean... didn’t he hate me? I was sure he did... until now, when he saved me from Cameron and Josh. But that just left me confused. I couldn’t figure him out at all...  

An involuntary shiver ran down my spine as I pictured Josh, his face totally messed up because of me.

I glanced at Ryan who was walking like he didn’t give a shit about the world. Confidence radiated off of him, and there was always that sureness in his step that put him apart from everyone else.

My eyes drifted to his arms where the outline of his muscles could clearly be seen through his tight black shirt. 

Actually it shouldn’t really surprise me that he did that much damage to Josh. I mean, with a body like his, he looked like a damn good fighter, born and bred.

"I’m sure I still have a shirtless picture of me, somewhere." Ryan suddenly said, while scratching the stubble on his chin, as if in deep thought. 

"W-what?" I stuttered dumbfounded. 

"Well, since you keep staring at my body I thought...." He trailed off flashing me a smug grin.

My face heated up with embarrassment, and I quickly denied what he said.

I shook my head vehemently. "No! You got it wrong... I mean... I was just...umm..." I faltered, and dropped my head in defeat. 

For some reason I couldn’t explain myself properly.

Heck, I’m sure he wouldn’t even believe it... 

"It’s okay; I’m used to it anyways." He reassured me like it was nothing.

I frowned at him when he glanced at me.

He shrugged his shoulders in response. 

I wanted to ask more about it but I just let it go like he did. I mean. I don’t really care if he’s a girl magnate or something...  

I picked Benjy up from next to me; I just wanted to have him in my arms.

He started to lick my face in his way of showing affection, leaving a trail of warm saliva on my cheeks. I grimaced in disgust, but chuckled nonetheless and used my sleeve to wipe it off. Then, I scratched him behind the ears and stroked his soft fur, before fished through my pocket for a dog biscuit. 

Right when he sniffed the cookie he pulled off his infamous puppy eyes, begging me to give it to him. 

I chuckled and gave in, dangling it in front of his muzzle and let him snatch it with his canines.  

Feeling his eyes on my back, I turned to look at Ryan. I was right; he was looking at me with his signature smirk plastered on his face, of course.  

"W-what?" I asked. Is he making fun of me? Yes I am a dog person... and I love Benjy very much!

Actually I should have said that to him... but for some reason I got nervous and couldn’t... 

"You really are a totally different person when you’re with your dog, right?" He said, amusement glinting in his eyes, that same smirk never leaving his face.