Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}

yaaayyy!! Here is the next chappiee folks~! Like to dedicate this chapter to birdie-pie because she’s a good friend who supports me :D you should read her story too!

Soooo have fun reading!! XD <33

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

"Mich!" I heard someone happily chirp my name from a far distance, but I still had my eyes closed, I wanted to open them but they felt too heavy.

"Mich... wake up." I heard the same voice but this time closer, it was a comforting voice to hear. 

It was the type you could just listen to over and over again and never get bored of it.

It made my heart beat faster, or was that because I knew who it belonged to?

I opened my eyes slowly to see his dark brown eyes looking intensely back at mine, his dirty blonde hair was waving around because of the breeze, and lights seemed to sparkle and revolve around him.

He had the biggest smile on his face as if he was the happiest person on earth.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked, my voice sounded weird, like I was half not there, or paralyzed by his beauty. 

I smiled back at him for some reason, it was hard not to.

"Because I can see your beautiful face Mich." He whispered, his eyes never leaving mine.

My heart felt warm, it was such a nice feeling.

"Mich..." He whispered soft.

"Yes?" I whispered back, my heart thudding against my ribcage quicker with every second.

"I love you." He confessed as his head drew closer and closer to mine.

"I love you too Josh." Where the only words I heard myself say, until I woke up, back into reality.

I yawned loudly, I never had such a nice dream, most of them where always nightmares or just boring ones.

But this was...was different, it felt special, like It meant something... I couldn’t help but feel disappointed that it was just a dream though.

I looked at the sleeping dog that was lying next to me in a deep sleep, good thing I didn’t wake him up, I thought, gazing at his adorable face.

I looked at the clock, I still had some time to sleep, but when I’m already awake I can never get back to sleep.

I slowly slipped out from under my covers trying not to make noise for Benjy.

When I successfully got out my room I went to my mom's room to see if she was home.

Sometimes she wouldn’t be home but stay by some of her friends or at the pub because she was drunk and couldn’t take herself back home. 

Not that she would want to, anyways.

I sighed, why is she drinking this much? She knows it’s not good for her.

I opened the door of her room, there she was sprawled upon the bed, her hands where touching the ground and her head was hanging on the edge of the bed.

Her room was such a mess, there were bottles and cigarettes everywhere, the air smelt sickening, and I think she even puked here somewhere.

I picked up as much bottles as I could carry and went back downstairs and threw them away.