Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}

I like to thank ThisGirlDak for making that banner and the beautifully cover!! It’s nice and pretty~! yaaay ^-^

So enjoy reading my lovely people~!

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

As I already expected, the walk didn’t take that long, only like 10-15 minutes.

The alley started to come in vision as I walked past my house, I had the urge to go real fast inside to check on Benjy but that would be rude to Mrs. and Mr. Matthews so I resisted myself. I hope that mom at least would check on him seeing if he still had enough water and food.

I sighed.

Let’s get this over with…

I thought and started to walk faster.

I stopped at the corner of the wall. If I take one step further they will see me.

I glanced behind me.

Oh...

I saw Mr. and Mrs. Matthews’s miles away walking, trying to catch up with me.

I guess I was walking too fast for them, should I wait for them?

But what if they aren’t there? Maybe I should do a real fast check on them.

I took a deep breath before taking a step further.

It was dark but I could still see the guys in the alley, they were at their same spot leaning against the wall.

I wonder if they aren’t bored, I mean the whole day leaning against a wall is kind of boring.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I remember the mission that I was on.

I searched the place looking for Ryan.

Nice! I got his name right this time.

I spotted them right away when his grey eyes snapped to mine.

My heart started to beat faster and I could feel my body freeze.

I saw that his mouth curling upwards in a cynical smirk.

I’m sure that after a few minutes that smirk will fade away.

I gulped at the thought.

Here goes nothing!

"Ryan...” I said, I wanted to say it louder but I was very nervous…

Though I could see his eyes narrowing at me, so I’m sure he must have heard me!

I called again, this time he made a movement.

I could see how he got his hands out of his pocket and wasn’t leaning against the wall anymore.

My legs suddenly started to move on their own will to him.

Sweet was breaking lose and I got even more nervous.

What if they’re going to do something to me if I get any closer?

Well that’s your own fault.

My feet stopped, and a shiver went to my spine when I noticed that he also took a few steps my way, and he was only 3 feet away from me.

I flinched a little bit when he suddenly bent to my eye level.