Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}

~VOTE or I will kill RYAN! (joking~ ;3)

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

What should I do? What should I do!? I started to panic.

Run? Stay here? No! They already know I’m here!

I saw her on her phone doing something, like she was typing a text.... to Cameron!?

Without thinking any further I abruptly stood up and made a run for it.

I bumped all the girls out of the way not caring if it was rude, I so didn’t wanted to die! 

Though stupid me didn’t think this plan through because I had to pass by Amber to get out of this crowd, and Amber being who she is wanted me to stay longer so she lunged to grab my wrist.

Bad luck for me since she her aim was accurate and grasp firm, and she jerked me back with so much force back that I lost my balance and fell backwards against one of the girls in the crowd.

She shot me a glare but that didn’t fear me, what feared me was that I was caught and that if I didn’t get away soon I would be busted and who knows what would happen.

I was now on the ground and looked at Amber who still had her hand around my wrist and was smiling at me evilly.

I looked around me in haste, making sure Cameron wasn’t here yet.

With all my strength, I jerked my hand back and stood up.

I was surprised it worked but Amber had these long sharp nails and left a cut in my wrists.

It stung for a second but I just ignored it and darted out of the crowd before she could react.

I was now running down the hall to the exit door of the building, I didn’t mind skipping anymore.

Though someone behind me caught me, causing me to stop in my tracks. I struggled desperately, but he had his arms firmly around my waist, breathing heavily.

Is it Cameron!?

I froze when I thought about it.

I’m so dead.

With a pang, a familiar smell entered my nose and my body went back to life again.

It was Josh.

I glanced up to look at him and he was panting, while scrutinizing my face with a worried look.

Mitch! Snap out of it! Josh isn’t on our side anymore!

Realizing I was right I started to struggle again trying to get out of his grip.

"Mitch, calm down...” Josh said having his breathing normal again.

"Let me go!" I yelled annoyed while struggling.

I could feel myself panic again thinking about Cameron who could come any moment now.

Suddenly I could feel Josh being pulled away from me and later heard a loud thud.

I quickly turned around only to see someone’s broad back there almost protectively.

I took in the tight black shirt and knew it was Ryan who I had ditched back there.

I peered around Ryan to see Josh on the ground glaring at Ryan.

.... Did Ryan just throw Josh away from me?