Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}

please dont forget to vote if u liked this chappy ;-;  I didn’t get many votes last time and that made me kind of sad :c I wonder if ppl even read this and liked it...

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(RYAN'S POV)

I sighed for the millionth time today; how the heck did it end up like this? How did they possibly bring me this far, to even go to this stupid, lame and pathetic failure of a school...

I walked lazily with my hands in my pocket and my bag hanging around my shoulder to the door of the school building.

I glanced around, no one was there... I would have been thinking that there would at least be a few students here hanging outside and stuff... but I guess they really must be some nerdy people who only study.

Pushing through the front doors, I was welcomed with a warm gust of wind.

I looked around the inside of the school; not bad, at least the lockers aren’t so small. In fact, they’re pretty big.

But then again, there were no students here right now either.

Confused, I scratched the back of my head. Aren’t there any classes today maybe?

Ah crap you got to be kidding me! Don’t tell me that today isn’t a school day!

With an irritated expression plastered across face, I strode further into the hall.

But as I proceeded down the hall, I heard people talking. 

So that’s where those bitches are. 

A small playful grin crept onto my face as I was thinking about the students here on school, if they really are as nerdy as I think I’m sure I’m going to be a notorious bully around here.

My grin vanished away again when I saw the crowd standing there by the lockers.

Some people noticed me and stopped right away with what they were doing or saying.

Soon it got all quiet expect for a sniffing noise, like someone was crying quietly.

My eyes searched the crowd real fast and my eyes landed on this tall guy, not taller than me though, with this blond hair who was looking at me in an annoying jealous way, I’m sure he must have noticed my swagger and sexiness.

Yeah I have a big ego, so what.

I narrowed my eyes at the girl he was holding, she had her head lowered and was sniffing.

A frown formed on my face, as I took in her hair and body.

Is that Michelle?

My question was answered when she lifted her head up and looked right into my eyes.

My frown deepened as I took in the position she was in.

I could see she was really shocked to see me as I took in her mushy face and her running mascara.

As if a fuse had gone off, I could feel anger boiling in me. I don’t know what’s going on but it pissed me off.

"What’s going on?" I asked in a low, deadly voice.

I could see some girls flinch as they didn’t expect to hear the underlying threat in my voice, but like I care at the moment.

It’s just wrong to make a girl cry like that - and do nothing about it!