Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}

This chapter might be confusing but the next chapter will explain everything :) have faith in me people~!

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(Mystery POV)

It was a cold as always with the lack of clothes I was wearing but I didn’t care about that.

I sighed as I looked around me, it was dark and I was leaning against a wall with my hands in my pocket.

I looked up the sky, the sun was dropping below the horizon, and night was emerging.

I sighed again deeply wondering how the day got by so fast, not like I did anything special.

I shrugged at the thought of what I did these past weeks, it was shit.

"Hey Rain, look what I found." I turned my head to my friend James who was waving a 100 dollar bill in front of my face grinning widely.

I gave him a small grin back, this bastard always got lucky and found the weirdest things.

"Yo guys! Who wants a mac? I’ll treat you guys since I’m a lucky son of a bi***." He chirped happily to the other three guys that where a few feet away from us loitering lazily against the opposite wall. I could see the smirks on their faces as they started walking our way.

James was still babbling about how he found it and how lucky he was.

"Or did you just sell your body?" My mate Duncan said smirking at James, I assume he’s just jealous because he has no money and James is a lucky ass bi*** the whole time.

He could be right though, James wasn’t ugly, he was those guys that would be mistaken as a girl or model with his long golden blond hair that stopped by his shoulders ...Shit I’m sounding gay now…

I ignored the two guys fighting since James called Duncan gay.

I closed my eyes and dropped into my deep thoughts. They went back to just a few hours ago when she walked by again and searched into the alley.

Her big brown eyes searching desperately fast around the alley for something. When her eyes fell on me she froze. It’s funny when every time she looks at me she gets frozen.

I wonder who she is looking for though because I think she already got her dog back.

Maybe she knows some of my mates. I opened my eyes and glanced at the three boys that were now making fun of James and pinching his cheek.

Maybe she’s a sibling of James? Nah, James has dark green eyes and she looks way prettier than him, besides James has no siblings, or that’s what he told me.

I glanced at Joey who looked satisfied at the other two guys pinching James by his cheeks; this dude is pretty malicious though.

But for what I know he doesn’t have any siblings and Duncan doesn’t either.

That only leaves-- "Rain! Please help meh!" James begged while he tried to get the hands off his cheeks.

I ignored him.

"Brett." I hollered. The other guy who was also pinching James his cheek glanced back at me.

"What?" He said in an annoyed tone because I’d disturbed him.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked shrugging off his annoying tone.

"Nope." he said popping the 'P' and went back to James who was now being held by Duncan.