Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}

Next chappiee~! I like to thank my fans and the readers and the people who voted!^-^ it means a lot guys! Thank youuu <333

**~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I dropped my gaze right away.

I could really die of embarrassment right now! How stupid am I!?

I just confessed right in front of Josh! What would he think of me!?

He must be thinking I’m some kind of slut who falls for boys fast...

Or maybe he’ll just laugh at me...

I glanced quickly at Josh, and dropped my gaze again when I saw that he was slyly smirking at me.

Why is he smirking like that? Maybe he thinks I’m joking? 

Yeah that’s good, it was just a joke. The thoughts made me feel disappointed but I shrugged it off.

"Y-yeah, that j-just now, was a joke and I didn’t mean-" I stuttered but got cut of when Josh leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

My eyes widened and my heart felt like it was going to explode.

I felt his lips, they were so soft, and it felt nice. He kisses more gently then Cameron.

But why would he kiss me? Does he feel the same for me?

I closed my eyes just like Josh so that I could feel it better.

He then slowly pulled away from me, and brushed some of his hair aside.

"It’s ok, I love you to Michelle." He said looking away shyly.

My cheeks were as red as they possible could get, and my heart was still beating wildly.

"S-so you love me?" I asked in disbelief.

He glanced at me real quick before he looked away again, and awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, otherwise I wouldn’t kiss you right..." He smugly replied back.

I stayed quiet and stared at my feet; I just didn’t know what to say.

I feel so happy! Someone likes me! Me, Mich the bitch!

But wait... what if Cameron hears about this? He will beat Josh up, like he said he would.

Or do some other bad stuff; I don’t want to let Josh fall with me into these problems.

"Mich? Are you listening?"

I quickly looked up and gave Josh a confused face.

"I said... umm, you want to go on a date with me?" He asked with a small smile on his face, it looked so cute!

"Yes!" I agreed, saying it a little bit too loud, luckily there weren’t any people in the hall because it was still lesson time.

Shit! I have to hurry back to class!

I opened my mouth to say something but Josh was fast and said, "Maybe we should head to our class, we’ve been gone for a long time already." He said with a smirk.

It was like he could read my thoughts. I smiled; maybe we will fit perfectly together because of that.

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then walked away to his classroom.

I still stood there holding my cheek where he kissed me, until I remembered that I should be going to the bathroom real fast.

When I got back into the classroom, my teacher gave me a deadly glare. "Well I guess you had a really big urgency to go to the bathroom." the teacher muttered sarcastically to me with an evil smirk on his face.

Everyone started to laugh. This dude really hates me!

I went to my seat tuning out the laughter all around me.

The stupid teacher went back to his lesson and was now explaining something about the culture of the Dutch people with their clogs and cheese.

Then suddenly the giggling behind me got my attention again.

"I know for sure that she was just fucking with Cameron real fast, they would meet at that time by the bathroom." I heard the same girl that whispered something stupid about me say again.

Hold it Mich, they don’t know the truth so just leave them be, if you give in then you lose.

"Hey you know, there is this rumor that she is f***ing Josh behind Cameron’s back now."

I swear I heard something snap inside of me, I abruptly stood up causing everyone to look at me.

I snapped to the girls behind me and gave them my deadly glare, how dare they talk about Josh like that!

I looked at the girl who looked like a Barbie, she must be the bitch who was saying all that, she’s one of amber's Barbie group.

"You Barbie, you better shut your mouth now! Or else I’m going to send Ken on you!" I screamed at her.

She just stared dumbfounded at me like she didn’t get what I meant. Stupid bitch.

Some other students started to chuckle, I could feel a deadly glare burning holes into my back, and I knew that if I turn around I would be dead for disturbing his class again.

The bell rang and students made their way out of the class, Barbie stood up too and gave me a glare, but it didn’t affect me. Instead, I felt a little better as I watched her almost tripping in those tall heels.

"Miss Anderson, you know what I’m going to say." I heard the teacher say still feeling his glare in my back.
"Let me guess...detention?" I asked trying to sound sweet and innocent so that he maybe could forgive me for what I have done.

"After school, this classroom." He ordered, ignoring my innocence.

I trudged grumpily out of the classroom, and searching the hall to see if the Barbie or the twins were there.

Coast clear.

I just need to survive until school is over!

*

The bell rang and I could feel the sweat breaking lose, it’s lunch time... That means hell comes to get me.

I went into the crowd of students trying to hide myself behind them, it failed since they all dispersed and went separate ways.

I power walked to the girls’ toilet, but stopped when I thought about Amber, she could be in there fixing her make-up, so bad idea.

I searched the hall again, my eyes widened when I saw one of the Barbie’s, damn I have to get away now!

I hesitated but still went into the girls’ toilet, meeting Cameron is worse than meeting Amber.

Lucky for me the girl’s toilet was empty. I opened one of the toilet doors and went in it and locked it.
So now I just got to stay here until lunch time is over, my stomach made some noise but I ignored it, I can’t eat my lunch in the bathroom, that’s disgusting.

My breath stopped when I suddenly heard some girls chatting, their heels clicking on the floor as they walked into the girls’ toilet.

Damn. Is it Amber and her Barbie’s? I listened quietly to the chatting girls.
I relaxed a little bit when I didn’t hear Amber's or the Barbie’s voice.

I was still listening to them because I was bored; they were talking about make-up and clothes.