Chapter 20 {{~James~}}

I hope u will enjoy the chapter~! dont forget to vote and perhaps leave a comment? ^-^

Alex Pettyfer plays as James! ----->>

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I opened my eyes slowly as I awoke from the peaceful dream that I had. It wasn’t anything special, just a dream about Ryan and me hanging out. Like what we are going to do today.

I smiled happily as I remembered what I did yesterday when I was at Ryan's place.

It was like we had a movie marathon and started to watch movie after another until it was already late and Ryan was fast asleep on the couch.

At some point he made my shoulder his pillow. I wanted to wake him up but for some reason I also didn’t. I was scared that he would wake up thanks to my heart beating so fast.

But I didn’t want to stay the night here nor did I want to bother them anymore, so I decided to leave. But first, I took a quick picture of me and Ryan. Me having a really big smile on my face and Ryan who was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.

I even made it my wallpaper! I’m sure he would get annoyed with me if he found out.

So when I was done I slowly pushed Ryan off me and made my leave. Thank God he didn’t wake up. I’m sure it would have been awkward and I’m sure he would stop me because his mother told him to, since they don’t want me to go home to my crazy ass mother.

Lucky my mom wasn’t home again so it was safe for me. I needed to go home anyways. I couldn’t just leave Benjy there.

I started to tip toe to my door trying not to wake Benjy who was still asleep on the floor next to my bed.

I took a nice warm shower in peace thinking what will become of today. Will it end badly or will it end well? Will Cameron try and do stuff to me again? Or will Ryan protect me?

When I decided I took a long enough shower I went back in to my room with wearing only a towel.

Usually I brought my clothes with me but I thought that maybe I shouldn’t wear plain stuff anymore. Yes, that’s what I call my clothes. Jeans and a shirt, top or blouse is kind of plain right?

I chuckled. I never thought this way before. Is it maybe because I’m going to hang out with Ryan? But if I’m going to dress up special...won’t that mean it’s a date!?

We are not going on a date, right?? I’m not ready for that...yet...I think…

A small blush came onto my cheeks as I thought about going on a date with someone and that someone was Ryan. The guy who I thought hated me but suddenly started to act friendly.

He isn’t a bad guy though, when he’s friendly to you…