Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}

• Dedicated to My Dear Fans

(MICHELLE'S POV)

"Hey you." I heard someone behind me say with a deep husky voice.

I turned around to meet two pair of grey eyes only a few inches away from my face.

It was the wolf dude who I saw a while ago in the alley.

My heart started to beat faster as I looked right into his grey eyes.

They showed hunger.

I wanted to take a step back but my body was frozen for some reason.

I saw his eyes slowly searching me; I was holding my breath now, like I knew he could smell my fear.

"Please don’t b-bite me!" I whimpered and closed my eyes in fear.

I started to shiver as I felt his breath on my neck and his hair that was brushing against my cheek.

"You really think I'm a wolf don’t cha?" He said with a chuckle at the end.

I didn’t reply to that, with those eyes and that voice, he really reminded me of a wolf yeah.

I still had my eyes closed, but for some reason I could still see his grey eyes in my head.

Suddenly I couldn’t feel his breath anymore and I opened my eyes slowly, scared that he would still be there and bite me any moment.

I sharply took some air in as I saw that he wasn’t there anymore, I looked around me to make sure he wasn’t going to surprise attack me.

I sighed in relief as I didn’t see him anywhere.

"You looking for me?" I heard his deep husky voice say behind me very close by my ear.

I quickly spun around and saw him standing there again, with an amused smirk.

"B-but! You wh-where gone…" I stuttered, not getting where he came from.

He started to chuckle, his piercing grey eyes never leaving mine.

His black hair was now covering his eyes but I could still feel them staring at me through them.

Before I could think twice, I was turning in the opposite direction and running for my life.

I couldn’t hear anything except my erratic heartbeats and my panting.

Then a sharp pain shot through the nape of my neck and Instinctively, I brought my hand over it.

It only lasted for a few seconds.

My neck felt weird, it was wet. I pulled my hand back to look what it was.

I gasped as I saw the thick, fresh blood dripping off my hand.

My blood.

Did he bite me!? How!? I panicked and looked around me, I couldn’t see him, but I could still feel that he was there.

Blood began to cascade down my neck, ending in a growing pool of crimson at my feet

I'm going to bleed to dead!

My body felt weak, all my energy and strength drain, and I collapsed helplessly to the solid floor.

Fear overwhelmed me; I gasped, trying to gulp in more air, but my chances of survival was wearing thin.

I looked at the ground, which was made out of glass, and saw my reflection staring back at me. My eyes widened, not from the amount of blood that covered me but from my eyes.