Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!

• Dedicated to To Everyone Who Loved This Story <3

I’d like to thank every1 who ever made a banner for me :) I made a slideshow of all the banners~! :D thank u guys so much for the support... i never thought i would make it this far too even end a story! D; 

This is my first ending of a story O_O don’t kill me if it sucks >.> because I think it’s not that bad :p

*sobs* it was great writing this story for u guys and for myself :') I don’t know when the next update will be... there is one bonus chapter left but sadly... i didnt wrote it yet O_O well i DID wrote it on paper.. But I lost it... *hides*

I want 30 votes for this chapter until I update.

So anyways I hope u will enjoy this chapter~ was really really really hard writing it :I

P.S I was joking about the votes :p but would still make me happy tho... c:

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~** 

(Michelle’s POV)

I was shivering; freezing.

Where was I?

I tried to open my eyes but I was really tired, too exhausted to move a muscle... should I go sleep some more again?

Then everything that has happened started swimming into my head, one image mercilessly followed after the other. With no more hesitation I shot my eyes open and panic and hysteria bubbled up inside me.

I looked around me quickly, I was in a forest? I saw clumps trees around me and it was still dark. The only light source was from the moon, but even that didn’t help much.

Did...they just dumped me here like I was thrash? Then Cameron’s words shot through my head.

'I don’t want to dirty myself by touching something that's even worse than thrash, you disgust me, I’m sure you know how dirty you are yourself'

I laughed humorlessly. The sound almost frightened me. It was hollow, and empty. Just like my life now...

I looked at my bruised body, I was still naked.

I glanced beside me and my clothes were lying there covered with mud, my skirt was torn to shreds but my shorts and jacket were thankfully unscathed.

I quickly... or at least tried to quickly yank them on since my body was still hurting and weak.

The tears were starting to come down again, I don’t care anymore... let them come. 

I fished through my pocket and relief washed over me as I felt the smooth curve of my phone.

I got to call for help...

Help...

Angela’s face flashed in my head, she wanted to help me...

I quickly flipped open my phone, only for it drop again as I saw the background picture.

It wasn’t the picture of Ryan and me. It was a photo of Ryan and Amber... and they...they were... kissing...

Slowly bending down, I reached my sweaty palms out and grabbed my phone again, studying the picture.

Ryan and Amber both had their eyes closed. Ryan his arm was lazily hanging beside him. You could see that Amber was standing on her toes so she could reach for Ryan.

Someone must have taken this picture without them knowing...

So... Ryan likes Amber?

I thought he liked... me...