Chapter 33

There’s some more sexual content in this chapter. It’s definitely not as intense as what happened in the last chapter, but I thought you should know all the same.

Comment/vote/fan please and I’ll be grateful!

____________________________

Recap

The rest of the night was just as slow and measured. Once we were back in our room, we immediately got ready for bed. I still felt wired, but my body was also so satisfied that it was happy to just climb back into bed and sleep. And that was what we did. We laid there, facing each other, gently touching while gazing into each others’ eyes. It was the perfect end to the most incredible experience of my life.

____________________________

Chapter 33

I woke up the next morning to find a pair of the most beautiful green eyes staring at me. I immediately felt a blush coloring my cheeks as images of what happened yesterday popped up in my mind. I suddenly felt shy. I wasn’t embarrassed or anything, it was just that the memories were so intense, so wonderful that I wasn’t sure what to do now, how to act around him. Would we spend the rest of the day in bed or would we actually be going skiing? Would we act just as passionately as last night or would we be more cautious, more circumspect now that it was morning?

I shouldn’t have worried though. Eddie gazed at me lovingly, his hand caressing my cheek as he leaned in for a kiss. It wasn’t a quick “good morning” peck. I think it started out that way, but once our tongues met, it turned hot quickly. Before I knew it, he was on top of me, his weight resting on his elbows, his body hard and ready. I eagerly responded.

It was another hour and a half before we were willing to get out of bed. Since we were both early risers, it was actually only eight in the morning, so the day hadn’t been wasted yet. Eddie insisted on going skiing, which kind of surprised me. I was excited about skiing for the first time, but I would have rather just spent the entire weekend with him in our room. He grinned when he saw me looking at him rather dubiously.

“Did you have something else you wanted to do?,” he teased.

I flushed. “Maybe…”

“Mmm…I like the sound of that,” he murmured softly, as he nibbled on the skin behind my earlobe. “But I want to teach you how to ski. I want to share as many experiences as I can with you right now. Besides, I really think you’ll like it. And, we have plenty of time for other...activities later.”

“You promise?” I almost didn’t recognize the husky voice as my own. I wanted him again, I felt like I would always want him.

Eddie groaned. “Ceci…If we don’t start getting ready right now, I won’t be able to resist that sexy voice of yours and there’s no way we’ll leave the room.”

“I don’t mind.”

Eddie let out a low growl as he pulled me up and into the bathroom. He turned on the shower, making sure it was warm, before letting me in. We washed each other and I relished the sight of him, the way my hands tingled as I touched him. I couldn’t help but pay particular attention to one part of his body. Eddie returned the favor and we didn’t end up getting out of the shower until the water had cooled.

Two hours later, we had eaten and were now standing at the top of the bunny hill. I had pouted with indignation at having to learn how to ski on the slope reserved for little kids, but Eddie assured me it was the best way. I think he was just scared that I would get hurt trying to come down the larger trails. He was being overprotective, which I was annoyed about but also secretly kind of loved. It was unnecessary though since my wolf had fast reflexes and would pick up any sport quickly.