Training- PART 2

Training PART 2-

Our whole table croaked with laughter because of Kyler. He was making these stupid and idiotic sounds for fun, so when he was drinking some water it came out of his nose. "You're so dumb Kyler." I joked. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. "Kyler's table! Be quiet!" my teacher said furiously. Michelle, Kyler, Dana and me had the same Health and Human Services class together. Honestly, I felt bad for the teacher because if all 4 of us were in a class together, we'd never be able to shut up.

"Who's doing CPR first on that thing?" I asked pointing to the dummy lying on the table. "Not CPR stupid, the Heimlich Maneuver." Dana corrected rudely.

"Whatever it's called!" I said.

"I'll do it!" Michelle said while getting up and approaching the lifeless dummy lying on the table. Kyler sat there poking his nose and testing it out absentmindedly.

Michelle positioned herself in front of the dummy. She then made a fist and placed the thumb side of her fist against the dummy's upper abdomen. She grasped her fist with her other hand and pressed into the dummy's upper abdomen with a quick upward thrust.

She then grasped her fist with her other hand and press into their upper abdomen with a quick upward thrust. She kept repeating that and our teacher walked by and starting clapping. "Good job, Michelle!" she said.

"Now you try Jenna, I have seen you having problems with doing this." Our teacher said.

"Ok..." I said. Michelle handed me the dummy and I did exactly what she did. The teacher shook her head. "No, position your hands here." She said while taking my hands and putting them into the 'right' position. "Now try."

I did it again and a clicking sound sounded from the dummy. "There you go!" she said. "You're turn Kyler!" I said quickly and handed him the dummy. Kyler groaned. He took the dummy and tried to save its life. "LIVE! DON'T DIE! LIVE!" he screamed as he kept failing at making the clicking sound whenever he'd thrust the dummy. He started banging the dummy onto the table. "

People started to stare and laugh, including Dana, Michelle and me. I saw Daniel pass by in the hallway from the corner of my eye. I waved at him before he disappeared, walking down the hallway. Almost everyone got an A+ on that assignment, everyone except Kyler. The bell rang shortly after and everyone began to exit the classroom. All of us gathered our things and made our way towards our lockers. "We'll meet at Jen's locker." Dana said. All of us nodded and made our separate ways towards our lockers.

Kaylen was getting her stuff out of her locker. I made my way towards her and gave her a hug. "Hey, how are you?" she said while Jason, her mate came over. "Good, it's all the same." I said.

A few minutes later, Kyler, Michelle and Dana came over. "And these are my friends, Kyler, Michelle and Dana." I told both Kaylen and Jason. "Nice to meet you guys! I saw you outside of the main house." Kaylen said. They all agreed. "And guys, this is Kaylen, Zach's sister, and this is Jason, Kaylen's mate."

They all greeted each other and we went our separate ways. The school was less crowded than earlier. Michelle, Dana, Kyler and me walked down the hallway slowly. We talked about how there were vampires and witches here too. Once we got outside, the bright sun shined in our faces. We shielded it away. Oddly, the sun was shining really, really bright. Just mere second later, dark gray clouds filled the sky and took away its cheerful look. It started pouring.

A few minutes later, the weather changed back to normal, chilly and sunny.

"What the..."

"What just happened?" I asked.