The Pack Party

Hey! So im so sorry for the VERY late upload, but its up now! I REALLLY hope you like the chapter and PLEASE tell me what you think and preeettttty please vote. It only takes a few seconds! I think the chapter started off slow and boring so im so sorry about that. :(((((( I will edit it tomorrow because right now i feel so overwhelmed :( Anyway, enjoy lovvveeliess (:

>>>>>>>> JEN'S OUTFIT

-Maysoon <3

The Pack Party-

The day of the party at Zach’s parents place came ever so quickly and I stayed away from Zach as much as I could. After the day I broke down in front of him, I stayed at Ethan and Isabella’s house because I just couldn’t take all these emotions that suddenly sprung up on me at once.

Our eyes had met once or twice in the hallways. His eyes were longing and in so much pain I didn’t mean to cause him. He had kept trying to walk towards me, trying to talk to me but I turned the corner just in time. Everyone I knew was going to the party, along with Tricia in which I dreaded. She was the main reason I didn’t want to go, along with Zach because I didn’t want to face him, not now.

Michelle, Dana, Kyler and Kaylen literally begged me to go. “I’ll think about it.” I said the same thing the days before, and I knew my friends knew my answer at the end would be a plain out no.

~

It was finally Saturday and I had already got some of my things from Zach’s place a few days ago. My alarm clock on my phone went off like a fire alarm in the morning. I know it had been playing for a few hours because I was dreaming at me in a fire and I could slightly hear the alarm on my phone going on in the background.

Ethan opened my door lazily with just his boxers on. His hair was messy on the top because of sleeping. I was too lazy to get up and say anything. I heard Ethan muttering words like, “Little, deep sleeper, teenager, little kids…” before turning my alarm off and going back into his room.

I smiled in my sleep before closing my eyes and falling into another deep sleep. Different thing about this was that I had a horrifying nightmare. The nightmare was coming back. It was coming back.

          I was running down a dark street at night, chasing a black car that sped away with my mom in it. The wind whipped through my ears and I put one foot in front of the other like a machine. It wasn’t cold though, instead it was scorching hot. It was weird, judging on how it was nighttime. Wasn’t the weather supposed to be at least a bit cooler?

My shirt stuck to my back from all the sweat produced by my thin body. Not enough air was coming into my lungs. But it didn’t matter. The air was thick from the heat and it didn’t seem as if I could inhale all the air in the world to have enough air for myself to live.

Finally, my legs gave back and I fell to the cool floor with a thud. Scratches covered every inch of my body. My knees and elbows were all bloody, along with my nose.

I closed my eyes, waiting for him to come. Less than a second later he appeared through the thick forest, grinning with his teeth that stood out from the darkness.

I took a deep breath, but that breath wasn’t enough to give some air to my burning lungs. Ben appeared almost instantly from my side. His sharp blade knife glistened in the moonlight. He smirked before plunging his knife into my lungs. The pain never came but the darkness engulfed me. It engulfed me, and that alone was the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced.

          My eyes shot open instantly. I heard a screaming female voice, shrieking and horrified. It took me a few seconds to realize that that voice was mine. I hugged my legs and dug my face into my knees as I rocked back and forth crying hysterically. After I managed to calm myself down, Ethan bolted into the room a few seconds later. His eyes danced around the room wildly. “What happened?” he asked desperately.