Piercing Green Eyes

So first, i want to say I'm EXTREMELY sorry for being such a late uploader! You guys probably hate me! :( Anyway, there is absolutely no excuse. I'll try and upload as soon as i can and im so sorry for being a late uploader, i really am. I dedicated it to CaliAnimeLover because she is like, my number one fan and always comments on all the chapters. Love people like that! <3 (:

PLEASE tell me what you think & comment below, vote and fan if you'd likke. Anyway, enjoy the chapter. ! :)

-Maysoon

___________________________________________________________________________

UNEDITED- Sorry for any mistakes/errors.

I woke up tucked away in my soft, comfortable bed. My bedroom was dark. What time was it? I shifted in bed and my neck ached. Rubbing it, I pulled off my covers and climbed out of bed and to the window. I pushed the curtains out of the way. Outside was a wet and dreary day. The sky was bursting into tears.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed my hair. I then pulled on a pair of loose sweatpants and a pink sweatshirt. I made my way towards the door. The smell of toast, fruit, bacon, and eggs filled my nose.

Once I opened my bedroom door, I saw Zach eating slowly at the counter with Anna. She was just finishing up once I got to the counter. “Good morning, Jen.” She said. “Good morning.” I said and then smiled politely.

Sitting myself next to Zach, I started to rub my aching neck again. “Morning, Zach.” I said as I closed my eyes, seizing some of the sore pain on my neck. “Good morning, did you sleep well?” He asked.

 “I think I slept the wrong way last night, my neck hurts.” I said as Anna placed a plate of colorful fruits, toast, bacon and eggs in front of me. I thanked her and threw some fruit into my mouth, chewing slowly. “I know just the cure!” Zach said, smiling broadly.

I raised my eyebrow at him. “I learned how to massage a few years ago. Don’t ask. I know the best way to relieve the pain.” Zach stated confidently. “No, no you don’t have to. I’m fine, really.” I said, but Zach already hopped off of his chair and was behind me. “Trust me, it’ll help.” Zach said. His touch to my neck was warm. His hands were soft and they massaged my neck in circles.

“Relax Jen, you’re too tense. Loosen up.” He said. I did exactly what he said; I loosened up and let my shoulders fall. “This feels so good.” I said, closing my eyes. After a few minutes I let Zach get back to eating breakfast with me. “Thanks that helped. A lot.” I said.

“No problem.” Zach said as he sat next to me and we both started eating. We were both finishing up when Zach stole a strawberry off of my plate. “Hey!” I accused like a 2 year old. Zach laughed as he got the whipped cream bottle off of the counter and squirt some in his mouth. Both me and Anna looked at him, amused but disgusted at the same time. “Boys.” I said, and then snorted. Anna laughed, while heading to the bathroom to wash up.

“What?” Zach asked innocently. He smirked mischievously as I watched him absentmindedly. He came towards me and squirted some whipped cream onto my nose. My mouth fell open. “Hey!” I said. Zach laughed. I smiled, and then got the other bottle off of the counter and squirt some onto his face. “So now were even.” I smiled.

 “Jenna…” Zach said in a low, deadly voice before squirting my whole face with whipped cream. We both laughed before we started to have a whipped cream fight in the kitchen, chasing each other around.

As Zach chased me around the counter, I was squirting whipped cream in my path. I looked back to see Zach slip slightly, before getting his grip back. Once I finally slowed down, Zach got me by my waist. “Got you.” He whispered quietly into my ear.