Marked Disaster

I came home with Zach since we were on the same page now. When we got to his apartment, I pulled my heels off of my feet. I threw my long coat onto my bedroom floor and slipped out of my dress. I went into the bathroom and washed off all my makeup and took off my jewelry. Once I was done with that, I threw on a pair of pink pajama shorts and a small black full sleeved shirt. I left my long coffee colored hair fall down my back.

Slipping on pink bunny slippers, I walked over to Zach’s room.

“Hey.” I said, smiling because I got to see him take off his shirt, revealing his awfully sexy and built torso.

“You look cute.” He commented.

I did a little twirl for him and he smiled. “Let’s talk.” I said as I plopped myself down on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

“About what?” he asked curiously as he lay next to me.

“Anything.” I said as both of our eyes met.

“Ok.” He said before thinking.

“Favorite color?”

“Purple.” I answered.

“Mines blue.” He said.

“ ’Mines’ isn’t a word…” I told him.

“I don’t care.” He answered, and I laughed.

“Favorite type of food?” he continued.

“It’s definitely Mexican food.”

“Me too.” He answered.

“Hm… Favorite book?” he asked.

“I don’t really read books often, but the best book I’ve ever read is the Hunger Games Series.” I said.

“That’s a really good book, I loved the movie.” He said.

~

“Favorite T.V show I mumbled sleepily. We’d been playing this little question game for so long, it was almost 3AM.

“I don’t know.” Zach muttered before he pulled me close to his chest and threw his leg over me, before falling into a deep sleep.

“Yup, good night to you too Zach.” I said before falling into a lovely sleep without nightmares.

~

*ZACH’S P.O.V*

I woke up with Jenna wrapped securely in my arms. Half of my body was on top of her, crushing her, and I quickly got off and lay beside her.

She moaned in her sleep and I again put my arms around her. I saw her smile in her sleep as she buried her face in the crook of my neck and slept ever so sweetly. I watched her sleep for a long time and explored the features on her face if you looked closely. She was so beautiful.

After a few minutes, her chocolate colored eyes fluttered open. I smiled. “Did you sleep okay?” I asked.

She nodded her head before snuggling in my arms, her head resting on my neck. It was a nice silence of having Jenna in my arms. My wolf was satisfied and so was I. I loved Jenna.

“Is Anna here?” she asked.

“No…” I said as a smile crept up on my lips.

She looked at me before laughing and shaking her head. “Were not doing what you have in mind, boyfriend.” She smiled.

My heart swelled up when she said boyfriend. I loved the sound of her voice just saying it.

I gave her a fake puppy dog face and she gave in, kissing my lips ever so sweetly. I loved the texture of her lips, I loved everything about her.