Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Graham
I woke up to Bleu's sleeping body on top of mine. For once in my life, I didn't have the urgency to start the day. Start a fight with someone or go find someone to take my mind off things. I just felt relaxed and comfortable.
My fingers danced on Bleu's shoulder blade, feeling the bumps of her scarred skin. She said last night it was a birthmark. But it looked more like a branding. A branding of a flower.
Could her parents have done this to her? My little witch was powerful, that was clear and I already knew that her parents were over protective. Could they have branded her as a way of keeping track of her? If so, how long will it be before they steal her away from me?
I wasn't going to let that happen. My little witch had already been taken once from a place she called home, I wasn't going to let her be taken from another.
Taking a breath, I focused on the beautiful woman that was on top of me. The sheets barely covered her, leaving my eyes on wonder her back.
She had come to me. She had decided. There was no tricks, there was no wooing or convincing. She had given it to me under her own freewill. I guess there was a small part of me that thought I would have to trick her into sleeping with me. But I guess, I needed to start trusting that my Little Witch knew her own mind. Like I was beginning to know her body.
God, I had never seen anything so beautiful. It was so pure and untouched. Nothing had been changed, which was something I was new to. And just to be inside of her was heaven. It is definitely my new favourite place on earth.
Bleu's groan broke me out of my thoughts, as did her little squirm as she woke. I groaned myself, already wanting to be inside of her again.
I rolled her to her side which she then took over and continued to roll till her back was to me. Shifting over to her, I gave her a kiss on her so called birthmark, before I cupped my hand over her hip. Her body moved under my touch before I grazed my hand over skin and up to her breast and dusty pink nipple.
She moaned against the pillow, finally waking up under my touch.
"What time is it?" she groaned in the pillow.
"Time to wake up," I mumbled against her skin.
"Missing me already?" she asked with a little giggle.
"I'll forever miss you," I declared, running my hand down her belly and between her legs, giving her inner thighs a good squeeze, "even when I'm near you."
"You don't have to miss me," she told me, rolling to face me, "Not anymore."
I smiled, pecking her lips and pulling her hips close to me.
"How are you feelin'?" I asked, finally letting go of her lips.
"I feel settled," she admitted, "In control. I guess what Moira said was right."
I swallowed, feeling a tiny bit of fear. Maybe it wasn't free will after all.
"Is that why you did it?" I asked, "To be in control."
She frowned, entwining her hand in the one of mine that wasn't currently between her legs.
"I never thought I was a user, let alone actually know how to use someone. But if you think that I slept with you last night because of something other than love, it tells me that you don't know me at all."
Just as she turned to leave the bed, I snatched her thigh and rolled her around to face me.
"I'm sorry, I never meant to upset you," I told her, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, "If it's possible, I think I have low self-confidence when it comes to women and their interest in me. I guess because my interest in them haven't always been pure."
"Well, mine are," she said, leaning over to kiss my collarbone, "I love you. And I want to live my life with you."
With that, I rolled so that she now lied on her back, entwining my hands in hers and locking her arms to the side of her body. This way, my eyes could freely look at her body that was now mine to love.
"I'm goin' to love you so long and hard," I warned her, before latching my lips onto hers.
Her groans filled my mouth, turning me hot in seconds.
"Oh, Graham stop," she moaned.
I frowned, but did as she asked.
"Why are you denyin' me when you want me just as much as I want you?" I pouted like a child.
"Because," she said, pushing me till I was underneath her, "I want to be on top."
I couldn't contain my smile. My Little Witch wanted to be in control? Well, I wasn't going to stop her.
"Do you even know how too?" I asked her.
She shook her head, before leaning in close and mumbling against my lips, "But you're going to teach me."
"Okay," I said, liking the sound of that, "Sit up and move down a little."
She did as I told her till she was sitting on my pelvis.
"Rock your hips."
She frowned at first, not knowing what to do. So I decided to help her. I cupped her hips in my hands, rocking her hips against me. My breathing had become heavy as I watched her, slowly start to get the hang of it and even look as if she was enjoying it.
"Ah, Little Witch," I groaned, "You're a natural."
She giggled, leaning over to kiss my collarbone. A small nip to the skin, caused me to buck underneath her, making her groan.
"What else?" she growled, moving her lips to my nipple, "What else makes you feel good?"
"That," I groaned, running my hand over her bare behind, "Bit me."
She did as I requested, causing me to buck again and roll so that I was once again in control.
"No," she moaned, "I want to be in control."
Before I knew it, I was on my back again. She used her magic against me?
"Naughty Little Witch," I growled, as she sucked on my neck, "Usin' your magic against me?"
"Only when I want something," she mumbled against my lips, "I've realized that I've spent a lifetime in a box, watchin' my life move past me. Now, it's my turn to live my life."
I smiled, liking this side of her. She was finally in control.
She moved her lips back to my neck before kissing down to my collarbone. She then followed the line of hair down to my fire tattoo, licking it as if it was my lips.
I frowned when I felt her breath around my tip. She wasn't going to do what I think she was?
I opened my eyes and found her eyes glued to me, trying to make herself take me in her mouth.
"You don't have to," I told her, knowing that I was denying myself of something pleasurable, "Not if you don't want to."
"I want to," she paused, "I just don't know how."
I nodded, swallowing.
"Wrap your hand around me," I told her, taking her hand myself and gripping it around my base, "Now slowly, take me in your mouth. Not the whole length. Just the tip."
She nodded and did exactly as I told her. I let out groan, forcing myself not to grind against her yet. Not until she was ready.
"Suck, like you suckin' on a straw."
As she started, I couldn't help but buck. How could I not? The woman I loved was sucking on me because she wanted to. No tricks. No wooing.
"Now," I sighed, "When you're ready, take all of me in your mouth."
At my request, she stopped and took me out.
"I don't think you'll fit."
"I will, just try it."
She nodded and took me in her mouth again. She got half way before she gagged and took me out.
"I can't," she said, almost upset.
"You can," I sighed, trying not to lose control, "when you feel like you're goin' to gag, swallow."
She nodded, looking more nervous, before she took me in her mouth once again. She got half way and just as I thought she was going to give up, she swallowed, moving slowly down the rest of my length.
"Good lass," I groaned, rocking against her, "Now, in your own time. Do what you did last night to me. Nod if you remember."
She nodded.
"Good. With your hand, squeeze me."
She did, causing me to hiss and claw at the bed sheets.
"G-good – las-s," I stuttered becoming more on edge, "Go up my length with your hand and your mouth. Swallowin' and s-squeezin'."
She did, making me rock inside her mouth. Soon, it was time for her to stop.
"Okay, that's enough," I told her, but she didn't listen.
Didn't she know what was goin' to happen if she kept goin'?
"Bleu, stop," I groaned.
But she just ignored me.
Before I knew it, I was pumping my seed into her mouth and she was licking up every last drop.
I lied there, breathless, not sure of what I had been given. My witch was definitely stronger than I realized. Crawling back to me, my witch was exhausted, her jaw slack.
"Did I do good?" she asked, like a little child.
"The best," I told her, growing my smile, my voice full of air.
I tucked her under my arms, hugging her close.
"Get some rest, Little Witch," I told her, "And then we're goin' to go down stairs and be with my family. And after that, I'm goin' to give you so much pleasure, that you'll black out and forever wish for more."