Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Bleu
I sat quietly at the small writing table by the window in Harrison's quarters. It was the only chance I got to see the sun when we weren't on a mission to recruit or kill someone. Even if it was just through a window. It filled me with a freshness I couldn't describe.
Harrison's room was big. He had a king-size bed, chest-of-draws, cupboard even an ensuite. It was a nice room if he didn't live in it.
My mind wondered back to the first time I met him.
I had woken up from the cloud of fog and woke to a small hotel room. I looked around at my surroundings, not remembering how I could have gotten here. In fact, I had never seen this place in my life. God how the hell did I get here?
I had never been here. I had never seen the two single beds, the cupboard that held a TV or the inbuilt cupboard.
"Mamma!" I yelled out, moving to my feet.
My head ached, causing me to groan and tread lightly if I wanted to move.
"Pappa!" I called, waiting for him to answer.
Surely they were here with me. I barely left the coven without them unless I was meeting Mabel somewhere. And Mabel wasn't here.
Knowing that I could use magic to find away out, I turned my hands so that my palms faced the ceiling. Dropping my head back, I felt for the magic inside of me.
I felt nothing. Opening my eyes, I frowned and frantically tried to use my magic. It was only then that I realized the black cuffs on my wrists.
"No, no," I cried shaking my hands, trying to work any magic.
"It's not gonna work."
I jumped at the sound of Harrison's voice as he stood in the door way of the motel room. Back then he was a bony person, his clothes hanging off his shoulders. But he was still a threat to me. I scrambled back, clutching my hands to my chest.
"Qui diable êtes-vous?" I asked.
I could speak English fluently but if language was a barrier than maybe I could stay safe.
"I don' speak French," he told me, taking a step forward.
It was only than that I realized that he had a thick Scottish accent. Was I in Scotland? I couldn't be in Scotland.
"But you're gonna listen to me, do you hear?" the glowing threat of his eyes told me exactly what he was and what he could turn into. A wolf. I was in a small hotel room with a wolf that could probably rip me apart.
I slightly nodded my head, not trying to hide my fear. I was never good at that. Mamma had told me if I ever got into trouble to never show fear because someone could use it against me but I never could. I wore my emotions on my face.
"Who are you?" I asked in English this time, leaning against the wall.
"My name is Harrison. I kidnapped you from Pairs," he told me.
"W-Why?" I asked hearing the quaver in my voice as clear as day.
I didn't understand why. I had never seen him in my life, never done anything to him. Why should he take me from my home and my family when I had never done anything to him?
"Because I want power and you're gonna give it to me," he told me.
"B-But I c-can't," I stated, looking down at my hands, "my m-magic, it won't work."
"That's because of the chains," he told me, pointing to the black cuffs on my wrists, "they stop your magic and only come off if I take them off."
"Then take them off!" I yelled before biting my tongue when his eyes glowed at me again.
"You don' understand, I won you fair and square. So you're gonna do as your told if you want to live, do you hear me?"
Biting my lip, I nodded, trying to shake the tears out of my eyes. All I wanted to do was go home. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want my magic to be used by him.
But that is what had happened.
After that day, Harrison had used me to get his castle, recruited wolves to become apart of his pack, transform his body so that he was no longer the thin, fragile man. I helped him to capture the three other witches down in the cells so that I had even more power than I already had. To my surprise, he had never used me for anything else then for my power. He had never tried to rape me though I'm sure it had crossed his mind. No, he had just abused my magic.
"Ah, Bleu," Harrison stated, making me jump awake.
Remembering that he had summoned me here, I asked, "What do you want with me this time?" I asked in a mono tone, not looking at him.
"Ah nothin', just thinkin' about recruitin' another wolf," he stated moving over to his chest-of-draws, looking for something.
"Don't you have enough wolves?" I asked him.
He shrugged, "Couldn' help for a couple more."
Knowing that I couldn't get out of this, I asked, "So who are we going to recruit?"
"A rogue that has been hangin' around the Low pack."
I shrugged, trying to ignore the ache in my heart. I was a good person, I always was a good person. So it hurt like hell when I helped him rip apart lives. Even if their lives were crap, everyone should get a choice.
I tried to swallow that goodness, but I couldn't. Looking around the room, I knew that I couldn't live here anymore. I had been here for almost three years and I couldn't go another day. I was going to get out of here. It was time to plan my escape.

HEY GUYS, DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! 😘