Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Bleu
I woke up to something drilling into the side of my head. My eyes stung and I hadn't even opened them up yet. As far as I knew, I was dead or close to be. I wanted to be. My mouth was dry and my tongue felt like it could cut paper. Something was wedged in my throat slicing it in half. I wanted it gone.
"Good mornin', Little Witch,"
The sound of Graham's voice caused the pounding to erupt. I groaned clutching my forehead in my hands and squeezing till it stopped.
"Oh that's right, you're hungover," Graham reminded me, his voice, louder than the speakers that played in the club.
"Why are you yelling?" I croaked.
"I'm not," he whispered, making the pounding stop.
I sighed, relaxing, slowly opening my eyes to the brighter than usual room. Is this what being hangover felt like? If it is than why would people continue to drink?
"I'm never drinkin' again," I moaned, rolling onto my side.
I didn't jump when I felt Graham's body so close to mine. I was slowly getting use to him constantly being in my personal space.
"Hey, how much of last night do you remember?"
At his question, my eyes flicked opened. I remembered all of it. From the time Graham's ex-girlfriend told me that she use to sleep with him from when I was vomiting on the club wall and then finally back at the house where I admitted that I didn't trust myself around him. Something that was very true.
"Some of it," his eyebrow raised, knowing that I was lying, "All of it."
At my words, he looked on the verge of relief but wouldn't fully allow himself to believe it.
"Was any of it true?" he asked.
I bit my lip, wanting to tell him that it wasn't, that everything that I had said was a lie. But it wasn't.
I shook my head, lowering my gaze. I didn't want to see his reaction. Only because I knew it was probably smug.
"Do you trust me?" he asked, causing my gaze to flick up to his eyes.
I nodded, feeling like I probably did.
"I want to try somethin'," I jumped back a little, but he followed me, "stay still, it won't hurt."
I swallowed, scared that he would do something to be that would hurt me. But I did as he asked and stayed still as he shifted even more close to me so that our bodies were pressed together. He leaned in close till I felt his hot breath on my neck. My mind was transported back to the bathroom yesterday afternoon as I watched Archie nibble on Amy's neck and how much I had wished for Graham to do that to me. And now it was happening.
Between my legs throbbed as Graham pecked at my neck, being gentle with each kissed. A small groan escaped my lips before I felt his tongue against my hot skin. Growls vibrated through his body and against mine, making everything inside of me ache for him.
"Do you still trust me?" he growled against my neck.
"I do," I told him, my voice a breath of air.
"Roll onto your back."
I did as he told me, feeling his lips move to my collarbone.
"Put your arms above your head."
I did as he asked, watching as my chest doubled in size with each breath I took. All I saw was the top of Graham's head and heard the clicking as the zipper move down each teeth of the zipper-chain. I was so overwhelmed but the thought that he was pulling the jacket open by his teeth that I didn't even gesture the fact that he was opening the jacket. Or the fact that I wasn't wearing anything underneath, not even a bra.
Realizing that, I sat up on my elbows. The sudden movement stopped him in his track.
"What's wrong, you're supposed to be trustin' me?" he asked, hurt that I had stopped him.
"I am trusting you," I told him, "But I don't want to have sex with you, not now."
"I won't go that far, I give you my word. I just want to learn you," I swallowed at his declaration. Even if it did scare me, it set my skin on fire. I wanted to learn him to.
"T-take off your shirt," his eyebrow raised at my order, "I want to learn you too."
At that, he sat up and through off his shirt, revealing his tone torso. I swallowed at the sight of him. I had never seen tattoos up close before. He had three on his front alone. A black crescent moon and star was drawn on the upper part of his chest and he had grey flames starting below the waistband of his sweat pant and continued up just below his rib cage. On his pelvis was the name, Steaphan and the name Coira underneath that.
Just as my mind was about to get caught up in the names, my eyes found their way to the silver metal cross that hung around his neck. It reminded me of the nights I would spend praying for my freedom. But what Graham had said last night was true. It was time to start praying for something else.
"I've never seen tattoos up close before," I admitted, realizing that we had fallen into silence.
"Do you like them?" he purred, pulling on my arm so that I was now sitting and really up close to his tattoos.
"I do," I told him, my voice a breath of air again.
Before I knew it, I pressed my fingers to his crescent moon and star tattoo, watching has his skin burned under my touch.
Graham hissed, breaking me out of my trance.
"You burnt me again," he said, touching his burn.
I bit my lip, feeling guilt that I had hurt him though I could already see his skin starting to heal. I thought he would be mad but slowly, a grin was forming on his lips.
"You radiate heat when your turned on," he stated more to himself than to me, "Oh that's so hot."
Before I knew it, I was being pressed to the mattress and Graham was on my neck again.
The touch of his skin against mine was an new invention of material I had never known. I felt every bump of his abs against my smooth belly making me ache for that touch. My fingers clawed at his back, his skin sizzling under my touch. But he didn't stop. In fact, I think he loved it.
He kissed his way to my collarbone and even lower to my breast bone. I frowned, confused to why he had left my neck to kiss my breastbone.
"What are you -," I sucked in a breath as his hot breath touched my nipple, "oh my. Prier, le Seigneur, sauve Mon âme."
"Oh, say that again," he growled, nipping at the nub.
"Prier, le Seigneur, sauve Mon âme," I repeated at his request.
His other hand appeared from nowhere and was gently pressed on my other nipple. The slow connect of his skin brought more pain than it did comfort. Small torture that couldn't be described.
I wanted more of him and I wanted to learn more about him.
Lifting half my body up, I managed to turn us so that I was on top. Not knowing any moves of my own, I copied his.
First to his neck causing growls to erupt from his chest. I pretended that I was eating an apple, grazing the skin with my teeth.
"Are you sure you've never done this?" Graham hissed, rocking his body underneath mine.
I kissed under his earlobe before kissing down to his collarbone making sure that every inch of me touch him. Graham groaned as I nipped at the skin, bucking under me.
Taking it as a good sign, I moved down to his nipple, repeating the same thing he did to me.
"Oo, naughty Little Witch," Graham hissed, "do that again?"
I did as he requested, biting down hard on his nipple. His hissed again, bucking underneath me before he turned us and I was on bottom.
I wanted to try something. It wasn't much, but it was big for me because, you know, I've never done this before.
Grazing my hands over his back I cupped the back of his neck and clawed at his hair line.
"No don't – oh," he groaned, dropping his head into my breasts as I ran my hands through his hair, "Oh, why does this feel so good?"
I took that as a good sign and continued it.
He groaned and started too grained against my body, hitting the part between my legs that made me buck against him.
And then he stopped.
Just like that.
He left me with an ache that I knew that only he could get rid of.
"Why?" I asked heartbroken, still trying to rub against him to make him finish what he started, "Keep going."
He shook his head, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear, "I want to be inside of you for your first orgasm."
Oh don't say things like that, I wanted to groan, it only makes it worse.
"No, it hurts Graham," I groaned, "Make it go away."
The look in his gold eyes told me that he was in just as much pain as I was. But I wasn't the one that was stopping this.
"Go take a cold shower," he told me sitting up on his knees.
I shook my head, moving to my elbows, not caring that the jacket was completely opened and I was showing him everything that I had.
"No, only you can take it away," I begged him, pressing my hand against his chest.
Before I knew it, I was on my back again and Graham was inches from my lips.
"Please don't make this harder than it has to be," he begged, "do you know how many women I've been with? Too many. And I didn't feel anythin' for them. I can't do the same with you."
"Why not?" I asked, wondering what made me different from the others.
I didn't want to be different. I wanted to be the same.
"Because I've never loved anythin' like I love you. And you don't deserve the lad the other women got. You deserve the real me."
"I like the guy that's in front of me," I told him.
He nodded, "Aye, you might like him, but you can't love him. Trust me, I never have."
"There's always a first for everything."
He shook his head, "No, not this time. I'm goin' to mark you, I'm goin' to make love to you, when I've become the man that you can love."
"Well," I started, knowing that he wouldn't change his decision, "can you become that man soon because I can't wait that long. Not with mornings like this."
He chuckled, "Trust me, if we continue to have mornings like this I'll change faster than an eskimo in blizzard season."