Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Bleu
"One, two, three and drink!"
Before I knew it, I had tipped my head back and thrown whatever the burning liquid was down my throat. I winced, swallowing the pain, slapping the sticky bar.
"Done!" I yelled once it was all gone.
"How does she keep winning?" Amy yelled over the music that blurred over the crowd that had gathered around us.
"Who's buying the next round?" I yelled wanting to go again.
It didn't take me long to learn the drinking talk. Round, is the round of drinks. Shots, the tiny glasses that the drinks are sometimes severed in. Vodka, is almost in every alcoholic beverage. And, wasted, is the level I'm going to reach by the end of tonight.
"Bleu, you should be under the table by now," Allie informed me as I continued to hit the bar, waiting for our next drinks.
"No, no, not yet. I'm good. I'm still standing," I told her, jumping with every sentence.
"For how long though," Amy giggled, leaning on my shoulder, struggling to straighten herself up.
"How about I pay for the next round?"
I turned around at the sound of another voice. It was a girl, probably around Graham's age that looked nice enough. And she was paying, so she was my friend.
"Next round!" I cheered, before I could stop myself.
"Hey, do I know you?" Allie, lazily asked.
"Oh, yeah, I ran into you one time after I spent the night with your brother," she told her.
"Honey, I have four brothers. You're goin' have to be more specific."
"Graham."
"What?" I asked, slipping on my feet before Allie caught me.
"Hey, Bleu, maybe you should cut back."
"No, no, no," I hushed her, turning to the girl, "you slept with Graham."
"Yeah, on and off. It was fun,"
My mouth dropped as I tried to rid my heart of the knife that was slowly stabbing it. I knew that Graham had had other relationships, I mean, he had already admitted it to me. But I never thought that I would come face to face with one of his women.
"Well, girlfriend, this is Graham's mate," Amy told the girl, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
"Really, well good luck to you. I think I might buy everyone that round."
"Whoo, another round!" Amy whooped.
I tried to force a smile to thank her, but I couldn't. This was the type of woman Graham went for, and honestly, I didn't fit any of those categories. She had bigger breasts, a bigger butt, gorgeous, beautiful curly red hair. None of that was me. So what made her Graham's type and me his mate?
I didn't have time to process that. I don't know how many I had after that, but everything became a blur. The music become just one big sound and the light lasers through off my sight. Allie's and Amy's body began to disappear and I couldn't hear their voices anymore.
Before I could stop it, everything wanted to change.

Graham
"Graham!" I jumped at the sound of Amy's voice as she ran over to where Archie and I still sat at the booth, "you better come. Bleu's being sick outside."
"What?" I asked, sliding out of the booth and storming over to her, "how much did you give her?"
"She was okay, doing better than what we were and then she just, bolted for the door."
"Where's Allie?" I growled, knowing that she would have to have had a hand in this.
"She's outside too."
I found both my sister and my mate, outside of the club. Bleu was hunched, vomiting anything left in her stomach with Allie, rubbing her back.
When Allie saw me coming she backed away and I quickly took her spot.
"Hey, Bleu. It's okay, it's happens, okay?" I told her, determined to make sure that she wasn't embarrassed over this. Especially with the people that were lining up to get in the club were watching us.
"Aw, Graham," she groaned, reaching out to grab something.
I instantly took her hand, trying to give her the support she needed.
When she started again, anger filled me, knowing that someone had put her through this pain and I needed to punish them. Letting her go, I turned and storm towards Allie.
"Is this what you wanted?" I growled, "is this how you were goin' to get back at me."
"Oh don't you dare!" Allie yelled, "I don't want to ruin your relationship with Bleu. This wasn't my fault!"
"Then who's was it?" I shouted.
I frowned when Allie's gaze turned to somewhere behind me. I turned around and spied Laire, looking very smug with herself.
"You bitch!" I yelled, storming towards her.
"Graham, Graham," Archie said, taking my arm to hold me back.
"Is this what you wanted? You wanted to get my mate drunk enough so that she would vomit on the side walk?" I snapped.
"Hey, I just wanted to show you that she's no better than the rest of your shags," she argued, folding her arms.
"Hey, she's more than all of you combined."
Rage filled Laire's face before pain ripped through my cheek. The bitch had slapped me.
"Do you want to try that again?" I warned as Archie's grip on my arms tightened.
"Never hit a woman, Graham," Archie growled in my ear as Laire started to laugh, "Never hit a woman."
"You know what, you two deserve each other," Laire finally said, backing away.
"Yeah, damn right we do!" I yelled.
It wasn't my best come backs, but it was all I had.
"You should probably warn her," she told me, walking backwards, "I'm not the only shag of yours that will be comin' after her. You pissed off a lot of female wolves!"
My growls were her answer before she laughed and walked off down the road.
Just as I was going to fight against Archie's grip, he tightened it, "I'm not lettin' go until you promise to behave. And you know that I'm stronger."
"Go to hell, Archie," I growled.
"Promise me," He snarled, his grip tightening even more till it became hard to breathe.
"Graham," Bleu's small voice, washed away my rage and allowed myself to calm down.
"I give you my word that I'll behave."
Archie dropped me, and not even thinking about it, I paced over to Bleu and started to rub her back.
"I'm sorry, Bleu," I told her, feeling the words strange on my tongue, "this is all my fault."
"Shh," she hushed, turning in her couched position before she flopped herself on me with her eyes still closed, "just take me home."