Chapter 40 All We Need

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 40 All We Need

[UNEDITED]

A/N: OMG! OVER 1,000 VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW:') #TearsOfJoy

I was floating in cloud nine for the next two months, except for the fact that Kasay avoided me at all costs before she was arrested for possession of a few types of drugs, including marijuana. Dustin was devastated when he heard about her, but with everyone's help, he eventually got over it.

Axel's mother wised up and dumped her husband's sorry ass. Of course, Cleo and his stepdad haven't looked at each other since. They both blamed getting caught on each other. The truth was, they were both to blame. Of course, my father called for a divorce right after the incidents that night, and she didn't get anything from him. He made sure of it.

Jaxon had been dropping off apology notes every day, each note was about different times we spent together. I made it seem like I never read them, but in all honestly, I read every single one of them. A few of them had dried tears on them, but I would never show them to anyone.

School was a lot better. Everyone was making an effort and trying to be nice to me. Layla had changed my reputation instantly. She was trying extra hard to make it up to me. She even invited me and Axel to sit at her lunch table! But of course, we denied the offer. We didn't enjoy being watched by everyone while we ate.

Every lunch, he would take me either outside, or to the school roof. But since it had gotten cold, we sat next to a large window on the top floor of the school which out looked the school's property. And thankfully, no one had classes up there during 5th and 6th period which were the periods before and after lunch. So we basically had the whole area to ourselves with no working video cameras watching us.

Jaxon had tried approaching us a few times, but Axel would glare threateningly in his direction and Jaxon would cower up and chicken out. I felt a bad inside sometimes. He had apologized countless times, but I wouldn't forgive him.

I stared up at my ceiling thinking about how much my drastically my life has changed. We'd all be going off to college soon and Axel still hasn't picked his college yet. His simple reply every time I bugged him about college was "I'm going to the same place you're going."

And now I was laying on my bed on a Sunday night staring up at my dull ceiling. It was winter break and Christmas was coming up in a few days. My phone started to ring beside me. A picture of me and Axel flashed on the screen with the caller ID 'MY PRINCE' in bold letters.

I knew it was incredibly cheesy, but I couldn't help myself when I changed the contact name on my phone. I answered the phone quickly.

"Why were you staring up at your ceiling like a possessed person?" Axel asked right when I answered.

"Well hello to you too." I rolled my eyes. "Should I start calling you Mr. Stalker now?"

"Nah, I prefer Mr. Bad Boy." He chuckled. "Or Mr. Sexy Bad Boy if you like." I could imagine him shrugging. "You should close your blinds though, anyone could be watching you right now."

I looked out my window onto the sidewalk below and sure enough, Axel stood there staring up at me with a smirk on his face. A blanket of snow covered the pavement and my driveway. Bare naked trees and snow coated on their branches. It looked like a scene from a movie. "And someone is watching me right now." I mumbled in the phone.

"Get dressed Princess, we're going out." Every time he said something, a cloud of smoke came out of his mouth because of the cold.

"Has it ever crossed your mind that I might have other plans?" I asked him.