Chapter 23 Hangover

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 23 Hangover

Soft breathing fanned my back, as my eyes fluttered open. The first things that I felt, was an aching headache. Then I felt a soreness between my legs. Ouch! What the hell happened last night? I looked around and observed my surroundings.

I was in what looked like a very modern bedroom. I tried to get up, but an arm was draped over my waist. My eyes widened in fear. What kind of shit did I get myself into when I was drunk? I took a deep breath and slowly turned around.

I found myself facing none other than Axel Storm Spencer. My heartbeat increased a million times more, when I saw his beautiful sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and innocent. His perfect jawline, his perfect full lips, and not missing his sandy blonde hair covering his forehead.

I felt like reaching over and brushing it off his forehead, but I knew I wasn't brave enough. I took in a deep breath, enjoying the short moment of me lying in his arms. What did happen last night? Did something happen between me and Axel?

My eyes widened. No way! The thought gave me butterflies, but also had me sweating. No, no, no, me and him couldn't have- I cleared all my thoughts when I saw a small box laying on the floor. In bold letters on the box said 'Durex'.

My palms started to get sweaty. Oh no, I couldn't have- I mean, how? Then it hit me, how wasted was I last night? The last thing I could remember, was Kasay running off to find Dustin, then me drowning down a bunch of drinks.

I looked under the comforter to see if I had anything on. I signed, at least I had undergarments on. A pair of red lacey underwear and a matching bra. But I would never buy something like that. Where would I get something like that?

But at least the box of condoms on the floor does prove, that if we did have sex we used protection. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding. At least I don't have to worry about being pregnant. I quickly and quietly, got out of his bed and found the black dress I was wearing last night.

It's side was torn all the way from the top to the mid section. Aw man, I really liked the dress. Kasay will kill me. I quickly slipped it on, but it kept sliding off. I mentally slapped myself. What the hell did I do last night?

I couldn't remember anything after I drowned down those drinks last night. I couldn't just go out with a dress ripped and sliding off my body. I looked around the room and saw a wire from a broken lamp laying on the floor.

Aha! I mentally congradulated myself as I tiptoed over to the broken lamp and got a small peice of wire from it. I then used the wire to tie the dress together. I didn't have a needle, so I used my nail and dug into the material creating a whole.

I looped the wire through the whole then made another whole in on the other side of the dress. I put the wire through that too, and I knotted the wire. I tied it together somehow, I'm not even sure how I managed to do that. 

The dress held up. You could still see the tear and the wire, but it didn't slide off. Yes, you saved yourself Rosie. I guess that's one good thing about being a quick thinker. 

"Heels." I whispered to myself.

I looked around for my heels, but I only found one. I grabbed it and left his room, leaving the sleeping angel sleeping soundly. I made a dash for it down the stairs, I couldn't afford getting caught sneaking out of his bedroom. 

After running down three flights of stairs, I finally reached the first floor. A bunch of teens were passed out on the floor, laying on top of each other in creepy angles. Eew. I looked around for Kasay, but I found Dustin.