Chapter 39 Screw Everyone

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 39 Screw Everyone

My eyes must've been playing tricks on me. There was no way in hell that could be- "Honey? Is that you?!" he pushed frantically through the crowd to get to me. There was no way he could be here, no way. How was he here? Oh right, they invited pretty much everyone.

Axel grabbed my hand and started to pull me away from him. We squeezed passed people to get out of there. The twins and Trent followed behind us closely. We kept going until we could no longer see that patch of blonde hair following us. Once we got outside, Axel spun and quickly. His emerald green eyes were stone cold. "They've gone too far!" he growled.

"Who was that?" Trent asked, confusion clear on his face.

"Isn't it obvious?" Dustin cocked an eyebrow at him.

"He's old." Justin commented.

"Of course, what do you expect?" Dustin scoffed.

"Why the f*ck would they invite him?" Axel's eyes narrowed in slits. "It's like my step dad's testing us to see if we would really pull anything with everyone here."

"We're not canceling the plan no matter what." I found myself speaking. "Screw everyone, we're going on with the plan no matter what."

Axel turned to me with curiosity written all over his face. "You mean, you don't care if your dad sees what we're going to pull?"

"The more people here, the more humiliated Cleo and your stepdad will be." I replied with a shrug.

"Hold up!" Trent interrupted our conversation. "That was your dad?"

"No, it was her mom." Axel replied sarcastically.

"Really?" Trent asked stupidly, making all of us throw our heads back and groan.

"Trent, you're an idiot." Dustin said.

"Good job bro, you're finally getting that bad boy image." Justin gave his twin a slap on the back, earning himself a glare from Dustin. But of course, Justin just ignored it. "But you've got to use harsher words. For example, the word 'retard' or the word 'dumbass'."

Layla appeared out of nowhere and squeezed between both twins so that she was standing in between them. "Anyone want to get drunk?" she asked, raising both her eyebrows.

"Is that an invite to get into your pants?" Justin asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at her. She smacked his forehead making him flinch in pain. "No need to be so violent." Just then, I felt an arm drape over my shoulder. I looked up at Axel and raised my eyes, questioning him.

"Want to play Cupid?" he questioned.

I pretended to think. "Hmm... maybe." Justin and Layla did look cute together. And I guess they were both experienced and both needed a break from their sex lives. Maybe Justin was the one Layla had her eye on...

I almost squealed out loud at the thought. If she did have her eyes set on him, it would be perfect though. Dustin would could have Kasay, and Justin could have Layla. What about Jaxon? I scratched the back of my head at that question.

I had no idea who he would be a perfect match with. You... Something deep down inside of me said, but I ignored it. He was just a friend, we could never be together. My heart belonged to only one person, and that person was Axel.

"I bet you a make out session that Layla and Trent would make a cute couple." he said in my ear. I almost choked at his words. Layla and Trent?! I glanced at Trent and noticed he was staring at Layla, his eyes filled with an unknown emotion.