Chapter 29 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 2]

• Dedicated to Every single reader(:

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 29 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 2]

---Rosie's P.O.V---

On the way to my house, I felt myself get a little hotter every second, but I was too tired to complain. Axel didn't mind me wearing his helmet while I had a fever. He also didn't mind the fact that I was clinging onto his waist like a baby monkey clinging onto a branch.

I leaned my head against his back and sighed as we sped down some streets. Even though I was wearing a helmet, I could still smell his rich scent. His scent was intoxicating and addicting. I just couldn't get enough of his smell.

Huh, I wonder what cologne he uses. Maybe I should ask him. I felt a bead of sweat roll down my forehead. Axel said it wasn't even hot out here. It was currently October 26th, it shouldn't feel like summer. Especially in the state we lived in.

"You okay Princess?" Axel asked.

I nodded against his back. I didn't want to get it him worried over my stupid fever.

"You sure?" he asked again.

I nodded again. "Stop worrying."

"I can't." he replied.

His words really warmed my heart up, if my heart could warm up anymore. My eyes felt droopy and I felt really tired.

"We're almost there Flower." he said soothingly.

"Okay.." I yawned.

A few moments later, we pulled to a stop in front of my house. I have to admit, I was pretty curious at how he knew where I live. "How do you know where I live?" I asked, trying my best not to sound suspicious.

I mentally slapped myself. I shouldn't have asked that, I wasn't being myself right now. Everything felt dreamy. I felt like I was high or something.. He scratched the back of his head nervously. "Um.."

---Axel's P.O.V---

"How do you know where I live?" she asked suspiciously.

I scratched the back of my head nervously. "Um.." How was I supposed to answer that question without getting her creeped out? She sounded out of it and not sober. She probably wasn't thinking straight with her fever.

"Well-" she cocked an eyebrow at me, "-aren't you going to tell me?"

"Nope." I replied popping the 'p' and smirked at her.

"Then I'll assume that you stalk me." she replied, smirking at me.

The smirk fell off my face immediately. I could never expect what she was going to do or say next. "I don't stalk you."

"Sure you don't." she said in a disbelieving tone.

"But I don't."

"Then how do you know where I live?" she challenged me.

"A little birdy told me." I lied smoothly and crossed my fingers behind my back hoping she wasn't thinking straight enough to catch the horrible lie.

"What birdy?" she asked suspiciously.

Relief washed over me as I realized she wasn't thinking straight at all. "Tweety." I replied lamely.

I heard her curse under her breath. "Dammit! I should've known he was a spy all along."

I suppressed a laugh as I watched her look angry at herself.

"Come on, let's go inside." I motioned my hand to her house. She nodded quietly and followed me to her front steps. I tried twisting the door knob, but it wouldn't budge. "Do you have a key with you?" I turned to her.