Chapter 20 Kasay's Way

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 20 Kasay's Way

"No!" me and Dustin answered at the same time.

An evil little smile tugged at her lips.

"Sure." she said in a disbelieving tone.

I gave her a flat look.

"What?" she played innocent.

"We aren't together." I stated as Dustin played with the collar of his shirt uncomfortably.

"I said sure." she replied innocently.

"You don't believe us."

"Us?" she winked.

I groaned in frustration. Kasay just loved teasing me about boys or getting information about who I like, but she's always failed to find out. I know exactly what's going on in her head right now. OH MY GOD! ROSIE AND DUSTIN ARE A COUPLE! 

"Cut the crap Kasay." I snapped.

She jerked back and hit her head against the car ceiling.

"Damn! You on your period or something? No need to be so harsh."

I signed and leaned against the back seat.

"And if it's not true, why so aggressive?" she cocked an eyebrow at me.

I signed again and buried my face into my palms.

"Sorry for being a total bitch Kasay."

She smiled and nodded, accepting my apology.

"How was your day?"

"Peachy." I replied.

I almost forgot Dustin was there until he cleared his throat.

"Ladies, where are we going?" Dustin asked politely.

"The mall." me and Kasay answered at the same time in a 'duh' tone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't get it, so what is it are you depressed about in this situation?" Kasay asked again for the hundredth time.

I groaned in frustration. I told Kasay about how I got suspended again for 'accidentally' throwing a book at someone's head, then I told her about Ricky. I told her that Jaxon got the living shit beat out of him, but I didn't tell her who did it.

"Rosie, you've got to tell her the whole story if you want to get if off your chest." Dustin said, looking at me straight in the eyes.

His ocean blue eyes found a way to break a barrier I was holding up down. He was right, but he was the only soul who knew about how much I liked Axel, apart from me.

"Rosie, what are you hiding from me in that little head of yours?" Kasay questioned putting a finger on her chin pretending to think.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my latte which was sitting on the coffee table. Dustin ran a hand through his hair before he looked up at me with his amazing ocean blue yes.

"Can I please excuse myself and go give Rosie a little prep talk?" he asked Kasay politely.

She had a weird look on her face from the language he chose to use with her, then nodded. Dustin had been acting really odd with Kasay. It's like he was becoming someone he wasn't just for her. I mean, the words he was choosing to use.