Chapter 41 Happily Ever After

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 41 Happily Ever After

A/N: Last chapter!! #Excited!
#Vote #Comment & #Fan
Ps. This is unedited, so yeahh

Graduation Day...

   "We've all had difficulties we had to overcome." Dustin spoke confidently in the microphone. "For example, me trying to find someone who could actually tell me and my twin apart." He looked straight at me with his ocean blue eyes as the audience chuckled.

   "I must say, I'll miss high school." he admitted, earning a few groans from us seniors in the audience. "And I'm sure you will too once you get to college. I'll miss all the delicious school food." He said sarcastically. Axel started gagging a few rows away from me. He turned around and caught me looking at him before sending me a wink. He looked incredibly sexy in the red graduation he was wearing.

   "I have to compliment the food, the lunch lady gave me extra cookies on Halloween." Dustin joked. "I'll miss the crowded halls, football with all the guys, and all the dances we've had. Even though I showed up at prom alone because I'm forever alone, I still enjoyed it." he grinned at all of us.

   "I'll jack you off for twenty bucks!" a random girl yelled from the audience.

   All us seniors started laughing, but the adults glared at us in disapproval. "What an offer, but no thanks." he grinned sheepishly. "What made high school so great for me were sports and all my supportive friends. They've helped me through an experience of a lifetime."

   "Says the virgin." Axel snorted out loud. I took my bracelet off and flung it at his head. He turned around and mouthed a 'what'. I just glared at him and shook my head in disapproval. He had to learn when to keep his mouth shut. Of course, no one told him to shut up because they were so intimidated by him.

   Jaxon who was seated right next to him, turned around and gave me a thumbs up for what I did. I forgave him on New Years Eve since it was only fair to. Since then, he's been nothing but sweet to me. Axel still disliked him, but he didn't lay a finger on Jaxon, knowing I would get pissed if he did.

    "Anyways, I'll surely miss high school. College is going to be a challenge for all of us, but I'm sure most of us will be able to overcome it. I want to thank all my friends, family, teachers, the Miami Hurricanes for giving me a full football scholarship and last but not least, the lunch lady for those extra cookies." Dustin finished his speech. Everyone applauded for him.

   The principal stepped up on the stand and cleared his throat. "Our graduation ceremony is a brief moment in our lives, but the memory of our time here at Jordan High will last forever. Congratulations class of 2013!" Everyone stood up and threw their graduation hats in the air.

   Deep down inside, I knew this was a moment we would never forget. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me before pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "I can't believe we graduated." Axel mumbled in my hair.

   "I'm actually surprised you graduated." I poked his chest.

   He fake gasped in shock. "Are you calling me stupid?"

   I grinned up at him. "You said it yourself, not me."

   "Rosie!" Jaxon called out, running straight up to us. Axel still held onto me possessively, but he kept his mouth shut. "Congratulations!" he yelled while hugging both of us.

   Axel didn't seem too happy about him interrupting our moment, but he didn't complain either. "Congratulations to you too, and that scholarship you got." I grinned at him.