Chapter:30

Cristines point of view :

I woke up and felt sick to my stomach , I got off the bed and threw up . Then a worried Jacob came in and grabbed my hair to keep it from getting in the toilet .

I was almost used to it , I get up and throw up and then brush my teeth and take a shower .

I did my normal schedule and then headed out the bathroom to dry my hair and straighten it . I got a call and then I instantly knew who it was , it was the doctors office , I just had a feeling .

I got out the shower and saw Jacob on the phone , as I came closer he said " Um ... Wait a second I have to ask my girlfriend first " he then turned to me and said " They asked if we wanted to go over there to get the results or listen to it over the phone ."

I looked into his eyes and said " I want to go over there , so I can have time to think and we can sign the papers and get it all done today ." At this point I don't know what I was hopping for .

I don't know if I want a kid , hell I don't know is Jacob wants a kid . I want to have kids with Jacob , but later in my life not when I'm in my twenties .

He looked to me and then at the phone and said " We will head over there and get the news ."

He hung up the phone and hugged me . I laughed and then Jacob said " Cristine , I don't want to call you my girlfriend anymore ." I froze when he said that I literally died inside . I then said in a small voice " W-what ."

He then smiled and said " I don't want to call you my girlfriend because I want to call you my wife ." I smiled I instantly felt child come through my back and I smiled and tackled him with a hug .

******

We got to the hospital and we sat in the seats waiting I looked down at my hands and I saw that they were shaking I felt nervous.

Then a perky voice said " Cristine Gray " I grabbed Jacobs hand and walked to the front of the desks and the nurse said " You may follow Mrs.Lawley " she then pointed to a doctor of some sort with black curly hair and light tan skin . The nurse then proceeded to say " and she will escort you to a room where you guys may talk about the situation ."

Patricia said in a polite voice " Follow me ." We did as we were told and followed her .

We went into a small room and then Mrs.Lawley said " Hello , I'm Mrs.Lawley and I'm a general surgeon and I will be consulting you on your results ."

She handed us a couple of envelopes and said " you guys can sign these at the front desks later ." We politely nodded and said " Okay ."

She smiled and said " Okay are you guys ready for your results ?" I looked at Jacob and he held my hands and nodded . "

She opened the envelope and scanned it and said " The results are positive , you in fact are pregnant . " I looked at Jacob and he was actually smiling , no he was now jumping .

I was happy that he was happy , I was so happy that he was happy that I jumped into his arms . I quickly stopped though I realized I had a kid in my belly .

I looked at her and she said " Congratulation you two . Now that your pregnant it is good to see someone about once or twice a month . You are in your first trimester according to the results and the look of your belly . "

I looked at Jacob and I saw his beautiful smile and how adorable he looked .

Mrs.Lawley then gave us a serous look and then said " Is this your fist child ?" Me and Jacob nodded . She then said " Oka well I don't want to scare you its just a tip , but I don't recommend telling anyone about the pregnancy until you are out of the first trimester ."

I then have a horrified look and said " Why ?! " she looked at me and Jacob and said " It's nothing to be really worried about its just that it's more common for a baby to die in the first trimester ."

I was still extremely worried I then said " Are you saying my baby might die , how long is a trimester ?!" She then looked at me and Jacob held me and tried to cal me down , but it didn't work .
Mrs. Lawley then said " No I'm not saying it will die , it's just in case . A trimester is usually around 12 weeks or 3 months ."

I looked at Jacob and was making sure he was listening . I then said " So after 3 months I'm out of the woods ?" She looked at me and then tilted her head and said " Well yes and no , there is still a chance that you can loose your baby , but it is very unlikely ."

That kinda made me feel a little better . So me and Jacob nodded and then Doctor Lawley said " Well if that's all , You both may go and sign the rest of the papers downstairs.

************

We were in the car heading home and right when we get home we are going to talk , like adult talk . I just wanted everything to be cleared up .

We were pulling up into our driveway and Jacob got out and opened the door for me . I then said " Jacob I'm pregnant not helpless ." He gave a little chuckle and then said " I know , but I just want to make things a little easier .

I gave a little laugh and then I said " Okay Jacob now we need to talk , I'm pregnant and we have to talk about what we are doing and what's going to happen ."

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter . I AM GOING TO BE DOING A Q AND SLAY , SO ASK QUESTIONS AND I WILL ANSWER THEM .