Chapter:29

Cristines point of view :

I laid in bed at 2:43 in the morning with Jacob sleeping next to me . I was thinking and panicking  because I didn't know what to do . I don't know if I'm pregnant and I don't even know if Jacob doesn't want the kid . What if he leaves me and I become a single mother .

I was panicking and I was scared , I didn't know what to do , I don't have anyone else besides Jacob . I tried closing my eyes and getting some sleep , but it was hopeless . I just laid their and closed my eye , but I was to scared and panicked to even sleep .

***********

I woke up and I was exhausted , I probably only got like 3 hours of sleep . Today I didn't have to throw up , but I did have to go to the hospital to get my ' pregnancy test ' and I was nervous as heck . I woke up Jacob and told him to get ready .

After about 30 minutes we all finally got ready and we were headed to the hospital . I couldn't look Jacob in the eyes and we weren't okay , we didn't talk about it yet and we need to talk about it .

I was so into thought I didn't realize I was crying until Jacob looked at me and pulled over and said " Don't cry , it's going to be okay ." I then said " What if it's not going to be okay , we can't raise a baby , we aren't even married ." Jacob said soothingly " It will be okay , we aren't married yet , but I will stay loyal to you I won't leave ." He gently wiped the tears from my eyes and then we were back in the road and still headed to the doctor .

It felt as if it we were on the road for hours , but we were just on the road for 15 minutes .

**********

We pulled up to the hospital and Jacob securely held my hand , we were walking to the hospital and we had to sign A LOT of papers , it took us about 10 minutes to finish the papers .

We were told to take a seat while we waited to get tested .

We waiting for a good 20 minutes and I just wanted to get it over with . Not long after those twenty minutes we were called .

We went into the hospitals pediatricians room and got a blood test to see if I were pregnant .

I hated needles , but I had to suck it in . The nice pediatrician got my blood and told me and Jacob to wait and sit down so she can explain everything to us .

We sat down and she then said " So I just put your blood into the tube and it will be sent to the lab to see if you are pregnant this will take about 1 to 2 days .We will call you back in here to get your results  , does that sound okay ?" I nodded my head and Jacob said " Yeah , that sounds good ."

She nodded and left the room leaving me with Jacob .

I looked at him wondering what was going on inside his head . I then said " Um ... Want to go back home ?" He then said " I don't know ... I kinda want to talk to my ' Mom ' "

I shook my head and said " Okay while we're going over there we should go check on Mark . He nodded his head and said " Are we gonna tell her that you are getting tested ?" I thought it over in my head and it sounded like a bad idea , what if the results come out positive , what happens if I lose the baby ? I then quickly said to Jacob " No , at least not yet , I just want to wait a little ."

He nodded and said " Then maybe we should wait to see my ' Mom ' until we are sure we have a baby ." I agreed and we decided to go home .

We got home and all I wanted to do was take a bath and go to sleep .

I went to go take a hot shower . I washed my hair and did my normal shower routine . I got out and put on my pajamas .

I was about to jump on the bed , until I realized that I might have a baby , so I just walked to bed . That's when I realized that I needed to talk to Jacob , we have to get everything sorted out .

I dreaded it , but we had too . I called out his name and he ran to me , I got a little take back by this .

I asked " Why did you run all the way over here like that ?" He gasped out of breath and said " I don't know I thought something was wrong ."

I kinda smiled at that , but I had to focus so I said " We have to talk " he nodded his head and said " How about we talk tomorrow morning when we are fully awake ." I nodded and smiled and said " Yeah , okay , let's go to bed ."

Heyy guys I haven't updated in a while and I'm super sorry , but here is a late update 😚❤️