CHAPTER:15

CRISTINES POINT OF VIEW :

I was happy that Mark had told me he liked me , I didn't want to keep guessing . He told me he liked me , but he didn't tell me if we were dating . I was still kind of confused , but at least I know he likes me !

I was going to get up to go use the bathroom when I felt a hand on my shoulder and not long after that I saw a hazel eyed boy with spiked up brown hair and flaming red cheeks , it was Jacob . I quickly blushed seeing how close we were next to each other . I said " Um ... Hi Jacob , do you need something ? " He quickly replied " No , it's just that I really miss you . We barely even talk anymore and we are just so awkward now . I just wanted to say that I'm really really sorry . I feel like a totally different person when your not around , I miss seeing you I'm sorry for every thing that has happened . " I said " Jacob I really missed you too , I missed hanging out with my Jakeypoo !" Jacob replied " You haven't called me that in ages ." I say " Hey I missed calling you that !" Before I could process anything else Jacob quickly said " Cristine , don't hate me I just really have to do something ." I worriedly said " Wait wh-" I didn't have time to say anything else because I saw Jacob leaning in and I ended up doing the same thing .

Me and Jacob kisses ! I kept replaying it in my head right after we kissed we just kind of stood their looking at each other . It wasn't awkward it was kind of nice . It was my first kiss , not long after staring at each other Mark came in and said " Hey Cristine do you think you can help me out setting the movies ?" I quickly nodded and Left with Mark . I was extremely confused I kissed Jacob and I told Mark that I liked him. I was worried that Someone saw us and would tell Mark I kept trying to get it out of my head , but I couldn't stop thinking about it . I don't know if that kiss with Jacob meant that we were getting back together or if we were just in the moment .

We all started to watch random movie the one that we were watching right now was the duff . I really loved that movie . As we were watching I was still thinking . I felt like a slut , I felt like I was leading on Mark and Jacob . They are Both amazing guys who anyone would be lucky to have . I wish I could just choose one . I needed to get out of there and think so I went outside where it was still snowing , it was cold and i though I was alone I felt snow falling on my head and then heard a creek and saw Mark . Mark said " Hey what are you doing out here ? " I said " Oh nothing just watching the snow fall ." He sits right next to me and says " So I was thinking ... I really like you and since you said you liked me to I was wondering ... If you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend ?" I was at a loss of words I quickly said " I really like you , I do , but can I have some time to think it over ?" He said " Um , yeah , no problem ."

I though I would have more time to think about who I wanted . I had to make a choice . I like the both of them so much I wish I just had a sign to tell me who I should chose . I sat there thinking about who I imagined myself being with when I grow older and then I knew who I had to be with.

HEY GUYS HIPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE ! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE AND IM SORRY I WILL TRY REALLY HARD TO UPDATE OFTEN ! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTER AND WHO YOU THINK CRISTINE CHOSE ! BTW. A PICTURE OF CRISTINE IS ON TOP !