CHAPTER:18

Christine's point of view :

For once everything was normal .

I had a boyfriend who I really liked

I had a best friend who I loved

What more could I ask for ? Even though things felt normal I still felt bad for not telling Jacob that I said 'I love you ' to another guy . If he ever found out he would be crushed and I don't want to ruin his friendship with his best friend Mark !

***************

I walked home from school and Mark literally jumped on my back almost nocking me over . He was really light so I was able to carry him no problem , but I teased him by telling him that he was ' breaking my back ' he chuckled and hopped off and walked to my house and said ' have you seen Jacob , he wasn't at school and didn't say he was sick or anything .' I noticed he wasn't at school , but I thought maybe he just gotten a cold , or something . ' Mark replied worriedly ' Um , want to go check on him I feel worried .' I replied saying ' Yeah come on we better hurry .'

We ran to Jacobs house in about 5 minutes and I knocked on the door and no one answered , I had totally forgotten that Mr. and Mrs. Sartorius were on vacation wish ting the daughter , Caroline .

I went to their plant where they kept their spare key and unlocked the door and went to Jacobs room to see him lying on his pillow crying and he immediately looked at me and his face went cold . Tears streamed down his face ' Cristine , Please leave ... I don't want you to see me like this !' I hugged him it was the only thing I could do . He sobbed and cried in my shoulder while I rubbed his back and traced shapes onto his back .

He finally started to calm down and said " My parents boarded 'flight 22 to California ' to see my sister and on the news it said that ' Flight 22 to California ' crash landed and that very fur people survived !

I tried calling them , but no one answered . If they don't make it I will be fostered and sent away ... Leaving you behind . " I couldn't process the words and apparently Mark couldn't either because he quickly started crying and so did I . Before we realized it we all ended up in a group hug , but we were all clearly scared . Jacobs face pale he was shaking and hyperventilating he had said that people were being called about the passenger , but they were still being identified .

Mark and I stayed with Jacob the entire night . I stayed with Jacob on his bed while Mark got to sleep on the couch with Josie . I stayed with Jacob and every time he got up , I put him back to sleep and tried to ease his thoughts when he finally fell asleep I kissed him and tried to make him feel as safe as I could , I tried not to think of what might happen if Jacob got fostered , but it kept coming back into my head and it killed me knowing that Jacob would be leaving his entire life back here .

********
Hey guys sorry for the late update ! I hope you enjoyed this Chapter and sorry for making you guys wait . I will be picking someone to be Cristine , but I had to take down the list for people to be Cristine because some people ended up making fun of some of the girls and I will not stand for it so next chapter you will se who will be Cristine .