Chapter:28

Cristine's point of view:

I woke up and instantly felt pain in my stomach , I ran to the bathroom and threw up , Jacob heard and ran next to me and held my hair . I didn't feel good , at all . Jacob then said " Babe , are you okay ?!" He said with worry in his voice . I then said " I'm fi-" I didn't finish the sentence I just ended up throwing up .

Jacob was very worried and said we should go to the doctors , so we made an appointment that would be scheduled tomorrow .

*********
I woke up the next day , and ran to the bathroom again , I threw up and Jacob grabbed my hair and rubbed my back . I looked at Jacob and he said " Don't worry , your gonna be okay ." I gave him a sly smile and got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

We got ready to go to the doctors , I grabbed my high wasted shorts and my crop top that was a little lower than my belly button , and Jacob just wore khakis and a blue shirt .

We walked out the house and we walked forward our car , which was light green and was a ford . We got in our car and we were ready to go to the doctors . We drove around for a little bit until we got to the doctors office .

We waited at the waiting area , waiting to be called . About five minutes went by and then we heard one of the female nurses say " Cristine P , Doctor Grey is ready to see you .

Jacob and I got interlocked hands hoping for the best . We walked across the little rooms until we saw the room we were assigned to , we sat on the couches waiting for Doctor Grey to come in .

We waited and all of a sudden I felt a sworn of anger take over me , I then whisper yelled to Jacob " What is taking her so freaking long ?" Jacob looked at me and then patted my leg and he said " We have only been here for a couple of minutes , don't worry ."

I tried to stay patient , I tried to stay calm and took a deep breath and let it all out .

Then Doctor Grey came in with a clipboard at hand and then took her pen out of her pocket . Doctor Grey said " Hello , as you probably already know I'm Doctor Grey , you called yesterday because of throwing up , and a weird feeling ? " i politely smiled and as I was about to speak Jacob interrupted and said " Yeah we called yesterday because as soon as she woke up she ran to the bathroom and threw up ."

Doctor Grey wrote some stuff down on her clipboard and looked up at me and said " Did you have anything out of the ordinary the night before or something. That could have possibly made you sick ?"

I processed the answer and thought about what I had the night before , I ate Mac and cheese for breakfast and for dinner me and Jacob went to chick-fil-a and ate the chicken nuggets . I then looked at Doctor Grey and told her

" I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary ." She looked at me and then said " Okay , um ... Have you and your husband had any sexual interaction ." Me and Jacob looked at each other and our cheeks turned as red as  tomatoes . Jacob then said " Um ... We aren't married , but um ..." I then interrupted him and said " Well ... Um ... We-w-we had ." I looked down and then looked at Jacob and he looked as red as a tomato . Doctor Grey saw us and said " Don't worry this is a judgement free zone , I recommend taking a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant or not ."

I looked at Jacob and then he looked at me and then I said " Um ... Where can I get those ?" Doctor Grey looked at me and said " You can get some at farmers markets , but to get an accurate one you would have to go to a hospital for a pregnancy test ."

I looked at Doctor Grey and said " Um ... Okay ." Doctor Grey nodded with a half smile and said " Okay , be carful ." And then she walked out the room .

I looked into Jacobs eyes and he looked into mine , but we didn't talk , we left the room and went into the car and we drove home .