CHAPTER:24

CRISTINES POINT OF VIEW :

I had woken up ,forcing myself out of bed because I heard the grumbling that my stomach was making and I had to get something to eat . Of course their was no food, thankfully I always have my moms dandy credit card ... so I was going to go shop for food . I quickly called Mark up and asked if he wanted to go , he had said yes and he told me that he would be at my house in about five minutes .

I waited on my couch , I sat anxiously waiting for Mark . I had wanted to ask how Jacob had been , I was barely able to sleep last night because of the argument we had . I have to admit I was wrong ,I shouldn't spend a lot my time with Mark , but Jacob has to stop being all jealous . I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the door open . Mark appeared and I went up to him and hugged him , we did the usual , asked how each others day was so far and then we headed out .I wanted to ask about Jacob , but I didn't want Mark to think that I only invited him to just talk about Jacob .

Mark had his driving license already so we drove to stop and shop to get food .

I had wanted to ask Mark about Jacob , but like I said I didn't want Mark to think I was using him so I just went with the flow . I got a shopping cart and Mark went in it and I started laughing so hard , I actually had to push him, I realized I was spending all my time with Mark again . I tried to get the thought of me and Mark spending so much time together , but it was hard so I just went with the flow .

We got a lot of food , my eyes roamed the shopping cart and I saw that there was a lot of stuff we didn't need . I saw gum , play dough , movies , and other random junk . I went along with it and ended up buying the junk with Mark , well at least until something caught my eye .

I saw Jacob , but not alone and no I don't exaggerate when I say this , but he looked happy like really happy and that's when I saw that their was a girl next to him . I looked down to see them holding hands . I was heart broken , but I was more angry  and my anger took over my sadness . All I wanted to do was make Jacob jealous , so before I knew it I leaned in and kissed Mark , and it wasn't just a peck it was full on make out . Soon enough I forgot that I was just doing it to make Jacob mad , I went back to reality and realized that I just stabbed both my "boyfriend " and best friend in the back . Mark was looking at me smirking , and said " I thought you didn't like me like that ."

I looked down embarrassed , I went to go see Jacob , and all I saw was him with a disgusted look on his face and a confused girl holding his hand . I grabbed the credit card and got all the grocerys' and headed home with Mark .

I casually asked " how is Jacob doing ?" Marks smile faded and said " I don't know he doesn't like to talk about his feelings ." I looked down and asked " Do you think he moved on ?" Mark thought about it and said " I don't know , but Jacob is no fool and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't make a hasty decision like getting over you or not ." A smile formed on my lips and it stayed their .

It was about nine o'clock and Mark had to go , so I laid on my couch and thought of ideas on how to get Jacob and thought about if I even wanted Jacob back . I made sure to think long and hard about it , soon I felt my eyes begin to get heavy and before I knew it I was fast asleep .

Sorry if this chapter is boring , but don't worry the chapters ahead are more interesting so look forward to that .