CHAPTER:3

CRISTINES POINT OF VIEW:

I was looking at Jacob hoping that he would say something , but he said nothing. I went down sat next to my new partner . I didn't want to be his partner if I was his partner all of the memories of when we used to be together would just come back. I know that he doesn't care about how we used to be , but I cared very much . With that after the bell rung I grabbed him by the wrist pulling him outside to tell him the part of the plan that me and Mark already planned out , so today he has to come to my house . He just looked at me and said " Sure,yeah umm cool ."

I was walking home to school when someone comes next to me and not just some regular person it was Jacob. I had to finish telling him everything like how we are going to be at my house for the entire baby project because my mom is going to be at a work thing for a month . He said " Okay " To just about everything .I asked him what he wanted to name the baby . He first asked what it's gender was . I took the baby out of my backpack { That's good parenting skills right there} and gave it to him and told him it was a girl. He looked at the doll and finally said " We should name her Ariel ." I didn't really mind the name I actually kinda liked it. I was freezing though because we had the conversation outside so tell him to come inside because it was freezing.

We both went inside I asked him if he wanted anything he said " No I'm fine ." I brought him up to my room and told him what he wanted to start to plan out first . I didn't know who would be taking care of him on school days , he said that his sister can do it because her school starts at night . I agreed we had to discuss everything and once we discussed everything I realized I left the baby downstairs { Wow what a good mother I am } so I went to go get her .

JACOBS POINT OF VIEW:

It was kind of weird being inside her house again it feels just like the old times . I walk around her room to see all of the old pictures of us. It made me really sad looking at them sometimes I wish we could go back to the way we were. I was holding the photo of me and here hugging when we went to the middle school dance together. Cristine comes in with the baby and sees me holding the photos I set down the photos and said " You kept all of these photos." She looked down trying to find the words , but all that came out was " Yeah." She laid down on the bad until the baby started to cry .

I was guessing she was startled because the next second I see the baby fly across the room. { Lets be grateful that the baby was made out of plastic } She runs back to the baby trying to calm her down and failing to do so . I go to her and ask her if I can try she passed me the crying baby I quickly rock the baby and it slowly starts to stop crying. When it fully stops I whisper " Cost is clear. " We put the baby in the doll crib and I lay on her bed. I was kinda hoping that we could just talk about the incident , but I was kinda scared to ask about it. I truly missed her and I wanted her back

I ask her "can I stay over my mom and dad are still in NY." I can tell she was surprised because well we haven't talked in ages and I was a jerk to her for about a year now , but she still said yes. I remember when I used to be able to sleep right next to her , but I guess that changed because she got out the inflatable and placed it right next to her bed . It was still early so I sat on her bed and asked is she wanted to talk about stuff. I knew what STUFF I wanted to talk to her about us the old us .

HI GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER SINCE I DID'NT WRITE YESTERDAY I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY . SORRY THAT I COLDNT POST YESTERDAY BUT IM GLAD THAT I WILL POST TWISE TODAY ! 🙂