CHAPTER:4

CRISTINES POINT OF VIEW:

      I knew he would want to "talk" I was just nervous I know if I think about the old us I would burst into tears. He already starts to talk and I'm scarred that he is going to talk about the old us. He started talking about our classes and how they were hard , but at the end like I thought he would we ended up talking about the old us " The  inseparable best friends ."   We talked about everything like how we used to climb the tree and jump off of it and how we had races through Walmart and how we used To hate shopping . Until we talked about the day the accident happened .

FLASHBACK TO THE ACCIDENT

"HEY JACOB " I said to the cutest and most sweetest guy in the world
"Oh ... H..hey C !" Jacob said with cracks in his voice
" Is something wrong " I said with seriousness in my voice .
" No ... Umm nothing at all ... It's just I... I - " Jacob said.
" Just tell me I won't judge you or anything I'm always going to be here for you " I said.
" I was - wondering if you would ... Umm li... Like to go to the dance ... With me" Jacob said.
" Oh my gosh , I would love to go to the - " Cristine said .

I didn't even finish my question because the popular boys came out with a camera and started to throw raw eggs at me . I was so embarrassed Tears were in my eyes I looked at Jacob who looked at the ground and said quietly " This was a prank ." I yelled at Jacob telling him " I never want to see you again , I hate you. " I stormed out of the cafe with tears flowing down my cheeks . " I knew what had happened Jacob was doing all this just to get popular !"

END OF FLASH BACK

     I was already crying thinking about what happened that night . He was telling me how sorry he was and how he wished he didn't do what he did. He hugged me and asked if we could be friends again . I hugged back of course I missed my best friend , my crush , the most important thing in my life . I forgave him , but I didn't fully trust him . It would take time to regain my trust . Thoughts were coming into my head and before I knew it u fell asleep in his arms and for the first time in a while I felt SAFE .

     Not long after that I felt the covers being pulled over me and Jacob right beside me. I hugged him really tight as we laid in my tiny bed I was hoping that I would never lose Jacob I missed him.Thats all I really knew at this point I missed him being with me .I always liked him , but I knew he didn't like me so I had to settle just being friends at least for now.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IT TOOK ME KIND OF A WHILE SO PLEASE ENJOY IT . COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW . BYE ! 🙂🎀