CHAPTER:5

CRISTINES POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up and I was still holding Jacob his skin was warm and his eyes were fluttering open and he smiled his adorable smile. I asked him what he wanted to do but he didn't know . I decided to make pancakes but with no chocolate because Jacob doesn't really like chocolate . A minute or two after I felt warm hands around my waist and a head on top of mine I smiled and blushed I lost concentration and dropped the pan . The pancake mix went all over us we started to laugh uncontrollably my stomach started to hurt. We had to clean each other off so when we were finally done we changed and went to ihop .

We went to IHOP with our uber once we finally got there we walked to the front fest and they gave us a booth . We got drinks I got orange juice and he got the same thing . My hand was on the table and do was his after a few minutes our hands touched and my checks turned a shade of red ,but he just held my hand the whole time until our food came. We talked about our old memories and how we used to go to his tree and jumped off that was my favorite tree me and Jacob used to always hold hands and jump off . That for sure was my favorite tree in the whole world we talked about random things . I couldn't control the words coming out my mouth until I asked him what we were .

I was so embarrassed but thank god the lady came with our food stopping Jacob from saying what he was about to say. After she was don't Jacob looked at me and I saw a twinkle in his eye he said " I know that we are friends , but ... But if I tell y...you what I WANT u...us to be you wouldn't feel the same way." I asked him what he wanted us to be . He said " I don't know I just know I don't want to lose you and no guy to take you from me." As he said that his cheeks turned a deep shade of red. I whispered " Like a girlfriend ?" I was so embarrassed I just wanted him to come out and tell me what he wanted.

I was waiting for his answer and he quickly said " Yeah kind of like a girlfriend ." My heart was skipping beats I was happy and even though he didn't ask me out I'm glad he wanted me to be his girlfriend . I have wanted to be his girlfriend ever since we became best friends in elementary and before the accident happened . I just hope that he won't change his mind and hope that he won't want anyone else.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHATTER A LOT OF THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT OKAY BYE GIYS SEE YOU TOMORROW ✌🏻️💛