CHAPTER:16

CRISTINES POINT OF VIEW :

       I knew who I saw myself with ... I saw myself with Jacob . I saw him as my husband , my child's father , my future . I saw Jacob as everything , although I saw him in the future I saw Mark in the present . Mark is here to stay and he is here now . I saw Jacob as my husband and Mark as my boyfriend . I couldn't leave Mark , I had literally just told him that I liked him . I knew what I couldn't be Jacobs girlfriend just yet , I see him in my future . I had to go and tell Mark that I wanted to be with him . I went straight to Mark and tried to tell him that I would be with him .

     When I went to him I saw his face it looked sad and angry , I tried to ask what was wrong , but he just looked disappointed at me and left . I didn't know what was wrong I was so confused , I looked to my right to see this girl looking at me the same way Mark did . She quickly said " I saw you , I saw you with Jacob ! You were kissing and I told Mark . With anger I said " Do I even know you ?! This was none of your business , Just because you don't have a life doesn't mean you can come and mess up mine !" I felt horrible right after I said it . 

       I tried to look for Mark in the crowd , but it was useless ! I just felt like balling up in a corner and crying . I felt bad for hurting Mark like I did , I felt bad for yelling at that random girl , I felt bad for leading Mark on . I felt horrible knowing that I was a slut ! I wish I could just go back to when things weren't so difficult . I wish I could just be friends with Mark and be back together with Jacob .

     I needed some air so I went outside , to my surprise I saw Mark with his head in his hands . Just seeing him made me feel bad . I went over and sat next to him . The tension was literally killing me I said to Mark " Mark listen , I'm sorry that you had to hear that from some random girl , I'm sorry that I lead you on , and most importantly I'm sorry for hurting you . No one should hurt you Mark , You are literally so amazing , and someone out there deserves to be with you . Someone should make you happy and love you with everything they have because you are amazing . I just want to be friends Mark . Please forgive me ?" Mark took his head out of his hands and said " It hurt ... A lot . If I was so amazing then why don't you want me ?" I replied by saying " Mark I want you as a friend , I love you ... As a friend . Mark please just understand ." Mark replied " I get it . I love you too , you know as a friend ." I hugged him and went inside to get some water and swiped away the tears that made their way down my cheeks .

       I got my water and sat on the couch . Not long after I felt a tap on my shoulder , to my surprise it was Jacob . He quickly whispered " Come with me ." Without another word I followed him out . Once we got outside I knew what he was going to ask , but not long after Jacob said " Look Cristine , I really really like you ... Like a lot . I have known you for most of my life , You have been my best friend for years and you were my girlfriend for a little bit , but I want you back . I tried finding someone who made me happy , like you did . No one could ever complete me like you do . I hope that you don't reject me when I ask ... Will you be my girlfriend ?"

       I really liked Jacob , but I didn't want to hurt Mark , but I didn't want to hurt Jacob either . I had to think about my happiness for once and what felt like hours of thinking was just merely seconds and without waiting another second I said " Jacob I would love to be your girlfriend !" I quickly hopped into his arms , making him fall .

        Right now I'm Happy , as happy as could be . All I knew is that I was with Jacob and I was friends with Mark . There is nothing that can go wrong , right ?

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER .  THERE IS A LOT OF DRAMA COMING UP IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS SO BE READY FOR THAT. ALSO PICK A GIRL TO BE CRISTINE , THERE ARE TWO OF MY READERS SO BE CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE THEY WILL BE READING THE COMMENTS .