Chapter 40

"Who ...are you... anyway?" I demanded whilst groaning in pain.

"Shouldn't that be my question?" he asked while grinning down at me.

"Im not sure...I can't think...everything..feels..broken," I managed to gasp out tearfully.

"Well you won't have to worry about that for much longer I'll have you fixed up in no time I just have to wait till Cody can get far enough away before I beam you up to the medic. You are far too banged up for a quicky with a portable unit," he said confusing me some more and he still did not give me his name.

"Name?" was all I could gasp out. Not sure why but it just felt incomfortable talking to a stranger like this. I just needed to know his name.

"Ari. My name is Ari Imas," he said then  ignored my "hey...that's my...name...Ari that is."

I think I was still very much out of it for I thought he said he was called Ari too.

I needed a energy boost and I needed it now. The black dots were threatening to reappear and send me under.

So again I reached out to draw some in just like I did before only this time it was Ari whom I tried to latched on to but he was quick to shut me out and without any effort on his part I found myself caged in a field of blue.

"So..," I started a little awkwardly to break the sudden tension that arose between us," you can do this too."

Ari crouched over me puting his handsome face in full view. "Only I and those I am related to it apprears can do this."

Did he just say related?