Chapter 20

"What about? The weather?" I asked flippantly.

He liftd a sardonic brow at that before he offered me a hand to peel me off the ground. I appreciated the offer and the support after. I knew I would not be able to stand on my on two feet all on my own at least for days to come. I was beyond weak.

So there I stood in the embrace of teh most gorgeous guy on the planet and was otherwise to weak limbed to do anything aout it. Like a ragged doll I merely collapse into him allowing him to acrry my whole weight not that there was much of it to begin with.

I felt finger run through my hair and suddenly my head was being jerked back. I looked uo into the savage eyes that gazed down onto me. My eyes involuntarily drank in his beauty, right from his startleing green eyes to his lovely formed oh so kissable lips. Obviously, being weak in the limbs did nothing to hinder ones libido. I was practically panting, hyperventilating even, in fact give me a moment and I was sure I would swoon.

He gave me a shake that tore my gaze from his smirking lips back to his smoldering eyes. I watched as he leaned in close and then closer still until his lips were only milimetres away from my own, until all I had to do to reach it is to heave a great big sigh. Damn it, dman these weak limbs fo I could not even manage that.

I watched as his smirk grew before he said the words that literally stole my breath away, "I am looking for Aina. You have to tell me where she is. Where is your mother?"