Chapter Eleven: When a man loves a man

• Dedicated to everyone who was waiting for this chapter :)

Gabriel

"Tell me what you want," Victor whispered into my ear. His hot breath tickled and made me shudder. I never thought that a simple breath into my ear could possibly be so arousing. And so, I gave in and said it. "I want you..." it came out so naturally, as if all my life I have longed to say those words to him. Victor's face lightened with a smile. "Yes...good boy," he said as his fingertips traced my cheek. It seemed like he cast a spell upon me, because after that simple move my mind switched off and I could not think anymore. My body easily gave into his touch savouring the feeling of warmth and caress.

***

His lips attacked Gabriel's neck. He showered young man with kisses occasionally biting onto his sensitive flesh. Dark bruises started quickly forming on Gabriel's neck, and so Victor moved down to his chest. His hands moved around his body skilfully, massaging the sensitive spots, as if Victor knew each one of them before he touched them. Gabriel arched his back, accidently brushing his nipples over Victor's lips. Victor caught the little pink bud between his teeth and nibbled on it. Young man moaned and grabbed onto Victor's head. Gabriel ran his fingers through Victor's black hair; he caressed the back of his master's neck, feeling the muscles tense and then relax.

Victor looked up. Their eyes met and lips connected in a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together increasing their passion. Victor pressed his lower body to Gabriel's allowing him to feel the hardness in his trousers. Gabriel gasped and his hand reached to touch Victor's bulge. Over the material of his trousers Gabriel could feel that the size was impressive. Young man blushed and bit his lower lip. The man in front of him was impressive in all senses of the word.

Gabriel rubbed on Victor's hardness causing the man to let out quiet growls of pleasure. Victor bit his nipple to blood, but before young man could react Victor licked the traumatized area. His saliva and Gabriel's blood mixed together, and the bite was healed instantly, there was no more pain, just pleasure from Victor's caress.

"Ahhh..."

Their bodies rubbed together.

Victor did not want to waste any more time.

*I cannot rush him either,* the inner battle inside of him was violent. *If I do not prepare him well, once again I...*

Victor blocked that thought. It was not the time to feel the guilt that has been buried inside of him for a while.

He popped himself up on his elbows and sent Gabriel and passionate look, leaned closer and kissed his belly. His lips and tongue drew circles on young man's flat belly, sending shivers down Gabriel's spine and legs. Young man shivered when Victor licked the inside of his bellybutton. The feeling was strange. It was not unpleasant, but somehow it made his lower body react even more. Victor pushed himself away and quickly pulled off Gabriel's trousers. Dark expensive material fell on the floor as if it was worth nothing. Victor admired the look of the naked body in front of him: pale skin glowed in the light of the candles, skinny arms were on each of his sides, legs were slightly parted and hair rested all over the pillows. *What a beautiful view,* Victor thought. *It should be sin to be so attractive.*

But what really attracted Victor's gaze was Gabriel lower body. There was not a lot of hair below and the blonde colour made it seem as if there was none at all. Gabriel's manhood was stiff, it throbbed with anticipation. Cloudy liquid appeared on the tip and dripped down to the base. Victor continued looking intently making Gabriel harder. Victor ran his fingers up and down young man's legs, making the small hairs stand up. He lifted his legs and made him bend them. Victor held him by his knees as he spread the legs wider. Gabriel felt his senses finally coming back to him. The feeling of shame was too great and so young man tried to cover his throbbing organ, but just one gaze from Victor was enough to stop him.