Chapter Two: Eyes of the beast

"I see you've remembered me." The man said, his eyes still connected to the prisoner's.

"Im...impossible." The prisoner exclaimed with difficulty. "It...it can't be..." he breathed out. He had to put great effort and all his strength to speak. His tongue and lips were not listening to him.

"Ten years have passed since that day." the man continued speaking as if he did not hear the words of the prisoner. "I swore to myself that I will have you." a parody of a smile appeared on his face. It was a demonic smile yet something tragic was hidden behind it. He reached out and touched the prisoner's face. "Gabriel, you belong to me now." Gabriel shivered beneath his touch. His heartbeat sped up as the rough hand of the strange man with eyes of the beast, continued caressing his cheek. "I have longed for you since that day..."

"No..." Gabriel tried to move away but a strong grip on his face stopped him.

"Victor Cabrera. Remember this name. This is the name of your master."

Those were the last words Gabriel heard before he blacked out.

***

"Hughes take him upstairs into my room. Wash him and dress him, then leave him on the bed and leave." Victor ordered an elderly man who quickly approached him in the hall. Gabriel's skinny body was like a ragdoll in his arms. Hughes reached out and carefully took the young man in his arms. Even though Hughes was in his late forties, his physique was exceptionally good. Hughes bowed lightly to his master and hurried to do as he was ordered. As he carried the young man upstairs, he glanced at his pale face, it was the only body part which was not bruised. *It would be a shame to ruin such beauty.* thought Hughes and smiled, with a smile he would never allow himself to smile in front of his master.

While Hughes prepared the bath, Gabriel laid on the beautiful velvet sofa, his body was covered with a white bedsheet. Young man was still unconscious. Hughes walked out of the bathing room and once again looked at the skinny body. He let out a soft sigh and picked Gabriel up. Gently and softly he eased the body into hot water. Young man shuddered and slowly opened his eyes. Water burned his skin. Gabriel winced in pain and held onto the bathtub.

"Young Lord Angelo," said Hughes. "I am Hughes, the butler of this mansion. I am going to assist you for now." He kneeled gracefully in front of the bathtub and started gently pouring water over Gabriel's head.

"Gabriel."

"I beg your pardon?"

"My name is Gabriel. Please don't call me Lord Angelo." Gabriel said quietly. He could hardly keep his eyes open. Tiredness and hunger were getting to him.

"As you wish."

"Why am I here?" Gabriel asked as he closed his eyes and allowed Hughes to wash his long blonde hair. The butler was incredibly careful and gentle as he washed Gabriel's body after rinsing his hair. He carefully washed around the bruises and cuts, trying to avoid hurting him.

"I'm afraid I cannot say. You will find out from the master." Hughes's hand slipped down Gabriel's chest and lower. Young man blushed deeply and quickly rushed to cover his private parts. "Forgive me, young Lord, would you prefer to continue by yourself?"

Gabriel blushed deeper and nodded looking down into the soapy water. "I will wait in the room." Hughes said and left the man alone. Gabriel stayed still for some time unsure of everything. He was confused and lost and a mixture of all the other feelings that built up in him since he first regained consciousness. The water was getting cold and a chill ran down Gabriel's spine. He quickly finished washing himself; at least he thought he finished quickly. Gabriel wrapped a large soft towel around himself and slowly walked out of the bathing room. Hughes stood near the sofa and held clothes.