Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven - 

 Bianca's POV

 I couldn't contain my laughter as we laughed about everything and anything. It was evident that we were trying to forget about Jace through our laughter but we couldn't his name didn't need to be brought up but we knew each other to well to know that, that's what we were all thinking about. After a few drinks hopefully that will change... 

 Trev parked in the back where we always park, we decided to go through he back and avoid the massive line we saw in the front. You could hear the banging and bashing of the loud music and smell the alchol already intoxicating your nostrils as we strided closer to our regular hang out on nights.

 JJ opened the door and held it for us as we approached the doorway. I exaimed our surroundings- same old, same old. I guess it was my same old, same old though. I huffed over to the middle aged bartender that should most definately  not be in this setting but whatever as long as he give us our drinks I'm all good. I heard Jake snicker at my attitude as I stomped over to the bar and plopped down. 

 The seats around me were filled but that would change soon as the people reconized my friends. All Trevor did was do an over exaggerated and dramatic cough to have them turn around and jump down from their seats and go to the dance floor. 

 "We need to get you wasted girl," as soon as the sour and stale whiskey was slammed down in front of me I downed it without even a second thought of blinking. Normally people even alcholics have this burning sensation as it goes down their throat but not us, we are used to it- it actually never bothered us.

 "C'mon B, I know how to get your mind off things," he cocked his head to the side to gesture for me to follow with a cocky smile and suggestive wink I followed. He grabbed my hips and pushed our bodies together, they molded together perfectly as we thrusted into each other. As soon as he started to go fast I went slower trying to tease him... He knew exactly what I was doing. But we were like a four some couple that have never actually dated so it didn't matter.

 "B don't tease me," I chuckled at his warning expression on his face. I brushed his light brown hair from his face to expose his eyes better and started to goa bit faster the music sped up. I came closer so I brushed my lips against his neck, we both knew it meant nothing heck we do this every other weekend and vise versa with Trevor and Stacy. I grabbed his neck and continued to make a point to pound my hips against his, I kissed his neck and started to suck on the skin. I felt him stir in his pants, he knows the many wonder of my mouth a tongue...

 "Guys, guys!" Stacy called but being us we ignored her as I ran my tongue over the new found love bite I had just created on his neck making him groan. "Guys we have avery big problem," she grabbed my shoulder pulling me away from Jake,"what?" JJ and I hissed in union as she interupted us.

 She grabbed my cheeks and turned head over to the enterance of the club I squinted my eye slightly to see... Five fucking gays. Are they stalking me of something?

 "It's cool we can stay over here tonight it's a decently big place and it's dark in here, don't worry about it."  Trevor chimed into our conversation,"yeah I'm not having them ruin my night, I don't care if fucking Obama came through those doors accompanied by Hitler I'm not leaving!" I scream over the music in a very frustrated tone. 

  "So it's settled them everyone can calm their tits and have a good night," Jake grabbed my hips so I was flat against his torso to feel his member stabbing my thigh. 

 "Sounds good to me," I flip around and grab the back of his neck and slammed my lips against his. they felt so fucking good!

 ***