Chapter Two

Chapter Two -

 Bianca's POV

 I walked in to be surrounded by three of the four boys of the band. Zayn stood by my side as I walked in, I kind of expected and hoped Zayn and I could be alone but if I get on these boys good sides then I would be even closer to get closer with Zayn.

 "I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson," he introduced himself and extended his hand out to me with a big smile. I took it,"hi I'm Bianca."

 "Hi I'm Niall," the blonde boy extended his hand as well. I knew all of them but I wasn't going to say that it would make me sound like a fan and that was probably the last thing that I was. I stayed up late enough to know all about them and the messy break up Zayn and Perrie had a few weeks ago. I wasn't going to be the re - bound girl though, that's not me. Apparently Perrie was cheating on Zayn with many different lads. He probably missed her but with me around I would for sure make him completely forget about her.

 "I'm Harry!" Harry wrapped his arms around me and crushed me into a hug. I fake laughed as if I enjoyed it and hugged him back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zayn tense, perfect! He obviously care if I was with another guys and this is only the second day things are moving quickly!

 I looked around for the other member, maybe he was gone? I stepped back to stand next to Zayn, he looked unsure of himself but snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his side. I smirked, oh Zayn if only you knew how much I'm going to crush your little queer heart.

 "Let's go sit down," Louis suggested as he turned around to go sit down.

 Then I saw Liam, he was shirtless and staring down at his shirt. He lifted his gaze up to mine and his jaw literally dropped, I blushed a bit... I couldn't understand why? He has a nice body though I wasn't going to deny that, I quickly looked away so no one would suspect that I was checking him out. I needed them to think that I was completely smitten with Zayn even though it was our first date.

 Niall walked over to Liam who was still staring over to me and he quickly wipped is chin for some reason and threw on his shirt. I quickly skipped over to the couch to sit in between Liam and Niall. Zayn pushed Niall over so he could sit down next to me.

 "So, Bianca," Louis put on a serious face. "You going to make Zayn's babies?"

 I froze, I didn't know if I should laugh it off or do a smimple 'no'. I have never actually been asked a question like that, but gay people have to adopt normally, aren't I correct? I smiled at my thought, all the boys were going in a different direction. But in all honesty if I was talking to my friends right now then I probably would have said something alone the line of 'hell no' or 'I'm not going to be his beard'. Zayn was quick to my rescue,"Louis shut up."

 "I forgot to introduce myself I'm Liam," I turned towards him. "Bianca," he opened his arms for me. I didn't really want to hug anyone, I mean what are they twelve but I wrapped my arms around him anyways.

 "So what kind of music do you like?" Niall asked a more reasonable question. This was the food guy, well we will get along quite well.

 "I like rock, heavy metal, anything pretty much alone those lines." It was an honest answer I already knew what was going to be said next. It was nothing close to the pretty boy band music that they make so I knew I was going to be questioned about that.

 "So you know we are in a band right One Direction? It's pretty well known," Niall spoke. Niall was not shy, but Liam didn't say a word to me.

 "Well I didn't until Harry told me the other night," I looked over at Harry who was already staring at me. I looked around the room, all the lad's were staring at me, weirdo's. I realized that Harry had started blushing when I had mentioned his name. I actually can't belive he's already intruducing someone that is important in his life to me already and our first date wasn't techincally over yet. Is he desperate or thought that they would of been out?