Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven -

 Bianca's POV

   We all slept at Stacy's that night, I hoped that I would sleep but for some reason I didn't so I was in a really grutchy mood. The only thing that changed my mood was the beautiful little boy I was gazing at. I prompted myself up on my forearm as I stared down at him, thumb in his mouth, hair in his face and in his eyes but sleeping soundly. He was one of the reasons why I was doing all of this my little Jace. I fixed his hair, brushing it away from his rosy cheeks, I felt him stir. Shoot! I didn't mean to wake him. He fluttered his long eyelashes open, something I was very jealous of and yawned while he stretched out.

 "Mommy!" He jumped at wrapped his arms around my neck. The only thing that has ever made me emotional or not make me be bitchy is Jace. Believe it or not he is my whole wrold as sappy and unlike me as it sounds.

 "I told you my name is Bianca," I corrected him my heart breaking a bit at his choice of wording.

 "Where's uncle Jakey and auntie Stacy? And dada!" He screamed as he raced out of his room and into the kitchen. I slowly followed limping on my good foot to a kitchen chair.

 "Daddy!" Jace screamed and grabbed Trevor's calves, Trevor picked him up so they were face to face holding him firmly under the armpits.

 He looked back at me and tensed he knew I hate the names or labels as you would call it that Jace gave us. "Alrighty buddy what do you want for breakfast?" Stacy shot up from her seat to make some breakfast for him.

 "I want eggs, bacon, waffles, I like pancakes but maybe only one or two and-" Stacy cut Jake off.

 "Listen you-" I coughed loudly as she forgot that Jace was in the room and she was about to use colourful wording towards JJ.

 "Sorry what was that?" Jake sarcastically remarked and looked back at Jace who was now sitting on Trevor's lap in his own little world.

 "I want waffles!" Jace jumped up and down on Trevor's knee as he spoke, so excited. Normally people would kill to be a kid again, but not me I would love to be a kid again if it meant smiling and cheerful banter about nothing but that was not what my childhood consisted of. I ran my fingers through my thick dark locks as I stared back at Jace keeping an extra close eye on him.

 Stacy was fishing through the freezer trying to find the box of waffles she had boughten not to long ago. "Hey Stac should I call Zayn?"

 She screamed in frustration my guess would be because she couldn't find any of the frozen waffles. "What?" She finally pulled out the box and popped two in the toaster. "Oh uhm no Bianca you're just adding stress to yourself I mean Zayn, Jace, your ankle, you should take a break even normal couples do that."

 I nodded but not feeling totally sure that I should do that. "Why don't I take one of those stressful things off your plate?" Jake suggested as he picked at his cold eggs on his plate that he was obviously not going to finish.

 "What do you mean? You want my ankle?" I laughed as I looked over at the three boys who were staring at me oddly.

 "No, Jace why doesn't he stay at my place for a bit I mean techincally he's yours but in a way he's mine too. I would love some uncle Jakey and Jace time this week, it would be fun." Jake was nice to suggest that but Jace has been staying over there a lot and I kind of missed my little man.

 "I don't-" Trevor interupted me. "Look Bianca give yourself a break for once okay? It's a week not a year you can come see him all the time you need a break you're exhausted!" He was right about that all this lying, taking care of Jace and the pain in my ankle was a lot at once.