Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight -

Liam's POV

I actually kind of want to just kick my own ass right now as weird as it sounds. I think I might have feelings for Bianca and she might be notcing. I mean she's Zayn's kind of but still it was like an invisible dibs. I'm nervous that if I talk to her that I might slip or say something like that. I just can't let that happen though, when she asked me why I was so quiet I thought that I was about to freeze up or die... Most likely die. It was really freaking frustrating me I wish that I could only think of her as a friend but for some reason I always think about kissing her perfectly pink lips or staring into her gorgeous violet eyes. "Argh!" I yelled rather loudly as I kicked my bed post. I threw myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "Hey mate I heard you yell, you alright?" Louis called from the other end of my unlocked door. My silence confirmed that everything was not alright and that I might kill someone - not literally - if I keep feeling this way.

He open the door slowly and peeked inside to find me sprawled out on the bed. "Alright tell me what's wrong?" He sat next to me and smacked my forehead quite harshly as he awaited an answer.

"I think that- never mind," I really didn't want to talk about it with anyone. If anything I would tell my pillow and that's it, but I know Louis and he won't stop until he gets a believeable answer out of me.

"Liam either you tell me and explain it to me what you are feeling or I will tell Zayn." My head shot up in his direction and I sat up to look him in the eye trying to see if he was bluffing.

"How- Wha- What are you talking about?" I was now very skeptical on this lad, how does he know so much. But before I proclaim my feelings for Bianca to this block I better make sure we are on the same page.

"I see the way you look at her, you look at her the same way Zayn does." Louis' quick and snarky response made me second guess myself. Does Zayn already know? Is it that noticeable? Do the other lads know?

"I don't know what you're talking about," my voice cracked half way through something I normally do when I'm lying. I'm a terrible liar...

"How stupid do you honestly think that I am?" Louis' straight face made my stomach turn, I couldn't take his glare anymore! I was never good at staring contests...

"Fine, yes," I mumbled under my warm breath. I looked at the palms of my hands so I didn't have to make anymore awkward or uncomfortable eye contact. I could still feel his intense gaze on me, I wish he would just speak already!

"I knew it!" Lou jumped up and laughed in my face before he dragged me off the bed to stand with him against the rather large window.

"Look Louis I don't care what you do or don't know you're not going to tell anyone!" I barked, not because I was mad but more out of nervousness. I had genuine feelings for Bianca but the fact that she was with Zayn made thing way more than complicated! I don't even know if those genuine feelings are in a friendly way or a bit more than a friendly way.

"Zayn will eventually find out and I'm sure that Niall or Harry won't tell him I mean I won't but if he does and it doesn't come from you, all hell will break loose." Lou warned, he was a good lad but could really push someone to the edge at some points.

"Look if he's not going to find out from you guys and I am sure as hell not going to tell him then who will he find out from? Okay, I need to figure this out for myself," I was trying to convince him but more so convince myself. I ran my hands over my head, -because my hair was gone from the buzz cut - trying to collect my thoughts.

"Either way, whether you like her or not don't ruin it for them and even when they break up don't do that to Zayn. C'mon mate you see the way he looks at her, I think he could eventually fall in love with her. Over time of course." Louis was probably the last person I wanted to be in the same room with right now. How could he say shit like that? Was this suppose to be comforting?!