Chapter One

Chapter One -

 Bianca's POV

I bit down on my perfectly sizzled bacon, I moaned at the amazing flavor. I heard my phone start to vibrate behind me on the counter. I spun on my heels and jumped over, plopping down up on the counter. I slid the screen, typing my password in. I smirked at the text I got from a certain boy from the band.

 Zayn: Hi, it's Zayn from last night! I mean like, at the bar uhm okay that sounds weird but wanna go for coffee or something. Or not, we could go for coffe   or we could do something else or not. I would really like to see you again though :)

 Bianca: Sure, you probably don't know your way around this place so I will just come and find you. What's the adress you're at?

Zayn: Awesome! :D 34 Worechesture Ave.

Bianca: See you then. ;)

Zayn: Bye :)

 God, this boy was so damn easy! I was already dressed with my makeup applied, I just grabbed my car keys and jumped in my yellow hummer going off to his adress...

 ***

 I pulled up to an apartment building, waiting for him to come out. If he thinks I'm going in there and going hunting for him he's got another thing coming! I took a glance at my phone reveling that I had been waiting for him for at least twenty minutes as time went on. 

 I gazed over to the doors again, to find a certain quiff boy in a tight plaid shirt. I put the passengers window down,"Zayn get in!" I screamed over to him. His head shot up at the sound of his name, he looked over my vehicle before getting in.

 "You own a hummer?" He asked as put his seat belt on as stared over in my direction.

  "Yep, why?" I laughed as I pulled out of the complex to go to Tim Horton's down the road.

  "You don't seem like the type to drive a hummer," he whispered. He was shy! This is perfect, if only he would be a little bit more nervous than he already was...

 "Well what did you expect me to drive and smart car?" I laughed as I kept my eyes on the road. I felt his eyes burning holes into my skin. "Do I have something on my face or something?"

"What?! No, no! You just- uh never mind!" I knew what he was doing, and now he was nervous that he had gotten caught staring. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, before he stared down at the floor mats.

 "Alrighty then, how long are you going to be here?" I questioned him, I needed time but not to much time.

 "Well to fix up tour tour bus will take quite a bit of time since we have to ship it down of town, I'm going to say I think two and half weeks." Alright I was offically jumping for joy!

 "Nice, that means I get to see you again!" I cheered, a hint of sacrasm in my voice that he didn't pick up.

 He swallowed hard and looked over at me again,"yeah, yeah sure."

 "We're here," I announced breaking him from his gaze at me. We both got out of the vehicle to walk over to the patio,"I'll go get us some uh-" he froze not being able to find the words to say.

 "Coffe?" I laughed at his reaction a he shook his head, knocking him self out of his daze.

 "Yeah," he mumbled and walked off. I couldn't wipe the smirk off my face, this was amazing!

  I ran my tongue over my chapsticked lips, looking around. I saw no one interesting, I just caught the curly one coming down the sidewalk though. He waved to me and I copied the gesture, he was kind of annoying though, like some one people!