Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten - 

 Bianca's POV

 We bursted through the hosptial doors as if we owned the place- techincally we could if we wanted to. Trevor and Jake charged over to the nurse at the desk to most likely ask information, I saw JJ's face go red and I knew that it was from rage but Trevor put his hand on his shoulder trying to tell him not to do it. Man, the tables have been turned. 

 "They will let us see him for ten minutes and then we have to leave." Trevor spoke, I knew he was trying to be strong but he was slowly becoming upset and the emotions were unraveling. I hated this- we hated this, having these emotions and not having one emotion and the only one we normally use unless Jace is involved. The emotion of- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

 "And they saw your face right?" Stacy barked getting equally as mad as JJ surprisingly enough Trevor and I were the ones that weren't screaming along side them. JJ nodded and the nurse came over interupting our conversation,"he is ready to see you." The old woman gave us a toothy smile but slowly her face fell when she reconized us. Her face and appearnace becomes tense and afraid, she was about to lead us to the room but Trevor grabbed her arm stopping her.

 "You obviously know who the four of us are and you obviously know who Jace is from us, correct?" Trevor was getting angered and cocky and while I watched him and the scared nurses expression I felt enpowered by her fear. Suddenly I was as pissed off as everyone else I stood next to them, the nurse growing more fearful by the second. She just slowly nodded,"so you know what we are capeable of then?" She paled and her eyes enlargened she was not only afraid now but threatened and I would be too if I was in her position.

 "Now you be a good little nurse and let us see our son," Jake baby talked her as if she was a fool. She hadn't dared questioned the fact that JJ just said that all four of us were his parents. 

 "I-I-I understand,sir," she stuttered still stunned in place it felt good knowing that she shuttered in fear at the sight of us like the rest of the town. "Why would you go against our wishes? You know we would never leave Jace," Stacy spat back at her response in a pure pissy tone.

 "H-He is very unwell a-and we d-d-don't know what it i-is exactly. It was the doctor's wishes," typical person blaming another one for their actions. I wanted to scream 'hey yay bitch yay you we see right through you!' 

 I decided against it knowing that what I was about to say would rile me up and I wouldn't be able to calm down  to see Jace. I bumped her shoulder harshly sending her back quite a long way- I wasn't even trying... Pathetic.

 "What room is he in?" I barked back at her when I turned around her breathing was uneven making a smirk creep up on my lips. "I said what room is he in?" I boomed in utter rage, my face probably looks like a tomato from the anger I feel. 

 "Uh- uh 67- uhm room 67," she stumbled over her words in nervousness and I stalked down the hall not looking back. I looked up at the room numbers as I walked by my eyes ranked from 60 to when I finally reached closer to the end of the hall and stared at the number. 67, this is it.  

 "C'mon we'll go in together," I heard Stacy say as she cocked her head towards the door and reached for the doorknob. I looked behind her and saw JJ and Trev coming down the hall she opened the door and I saw the thing the frightens me the most- scratch that the only thing that frightens me. Loosing Jace or him in pain. 

 I saw an oxygen tubes in his nose and an eating tube down his throat. Stacy gasped at the sight, the little fragile, kind hearted boy is laying there asleep, paler than usual all life and colour draining from his face. 

 I grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently hoping that my touch would wake him but it didn't. Trevor's fists were clenching and unclenching at his sides as was JJ's thier breathing irregular. At the last moment as if it was rehersed in sync both of the boys turned and punched the wall not with everything they had other wise there would be much more damage but with an overwhelming emotion of rage. A chunck of dry wall fell to the floor and a big hole in the wall was left as a result.